Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official) ]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Bug ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvE-Conflict ]
Region: [ Americas ]
Hardware: [ PS5 ]

Bug Description:

Spotted hyena disappeared out of animal pen during maturation

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Hyena whelp was maturing in the animal pen (It was fed shadespiced raw stringy meat to make it grow).
  2. Checked on hyena for completion and it was missing.
  3. Checked event logs and notciced no discrepancies.
  4. It is worth noting that a boar and bear were also maturing in the pen with the hyena. Both the boar and bear were matured and present with no complications when I checked on the completion.

I don’t play PvE-C, is it possible you need to lock your benches in that game mode? :man_shrugging:

PVE-C is like PVE where the benches are always locked.

Is it possible that there is a chance for animals to not turn out as a greater or regular pet and just die/disappear? Is that an option when maturing a pet?

There is currently a known bug where Greater Hyenas disappear from the pen.

3 Likes

How long has this been a known issue?

Posted January 6.

1 Like

Basically you know you created a greater and couldnt contain its feral nature.

1 Like

Ah, to be punished for good fortune. I’ve lost several potential replacements after the first ‘Mr. Snickers’ was lost in battle due to this bug (it’s also why I now almost exclusively go after big cats for pets).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.