Stability 0 bug made me quit this game now after 900 hours

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug ]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE-Conflict ]
Region: Europe]

See step-by-step process.
It’s that simple to reproduce the bug.

The best part is after server restarts it might work and you can add a sloped-roof piece to a foundation at the same spot with 80 stability - as it should be.

But probably 2 days later, other random pieces turn back to 0 stability (from 80) and the next server restart at 6 AM erases all your stability 0 elements and therefore half of your building.

I have now exactly 900 hours in this game, means I am experienced with mechanics and I know exactly how stability works in this game and how it decreases (100->80-60-40-20).

I know that pillars and foundations must have 100 as a start value.
And everything attached has to have 80 stability.

Test location: Highlands and Volcano biome

Final words:
I won’t share screenshots or help troubleshooting, simply (!) because I saw that you ignored earlier customers reports in this forum: search: stability 0

I am sick of loosing thousand of hardened bricks and I don’t see why I should use my time (!) to fix your product, while you ignore this.

Instead of working on blood and sand DLC or other short sword implementations you should fix your game !

I won’t support you anymore by buying a DLC and I won’t continue to play this game.

This was also my last funcom game and I won’t recommend it because this issues are a fraud.

Best wishes!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build a foundation (100 stability)
  2. Add sloped-roof pieces
  3. Randomly one of them turns into 0 stability instead of 80.
  4. Watch it disappear after server restart.
2 Likes

At least you got your money’s worth before quitting.

Just remember, quitters never win. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

They haven’t ignored this issue.

There will be a round of patch fixes coming along with the next update, which is what every major patch has been like. We don’t know what those patch fixes are as of yet, but the next update isn’t going to be “just short swords and DLC’s.”

Nor have you explored the full range of stability. If you can tell me how to get to 45 (and I can), I will buy your next DLC.

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.