Stability Issues with building pieces

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: [Canada/USA server)

We have a private PvE server & we’ve made a few mazes for players to go through for prizes. But within a few hours some of the ceiling/wall pieces disappeared. It’s so frustrating because we put hours into building these.

Our players are now starting to notice the same problem with there builds.

-Decay is turned on but it shouldn’t kick into for 15 days.
-In the log it shows that the pieces have lost stability?

Region: Canada/USA

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. It seems that any build seems to have random stability problems. It seems to only fix if we destroy the pieces with zero stability right down to the ground and rebuild them.

Please help!

1 Like

That is kinda crazy. Might want to turn off decay until you can verify settings on gportal site. Some times making a change to one thing can cause a issues to other settings.

It happen a lot to me in the past when i was fixing tree house models to present ideas for totally functional tree houses. Now sometimes i have stability issues, in my constractions, when i place to many decorative details inside. But i dont have disappearances. My player walks in the void until he steps to a rag or an elevator.

Hello @shareB, thank you for getting in touch!

Could you share more details and, if possible, screenshots of the structures that are giving you trouble?

Having pieces hanging from pillars or using wedged pieces might cause issues with stability on server restart at times, which is something that’s being looked into.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.