Stages losing stability after recent update

Official server 1930 & 6157. Same thing here. I just checked my Event Logs and random things are decaying for no reason. Even worse, it’s an ongoing problem. Within hours something else will decay somewhere else.

This patch really seems to hate…

• Struts (Vertical Decorative Beam and Diagonal Decorative Beam).
  • Hatch Frames
  • Stairs attached to pillars

Things are decaying right off the Vertical Decorative Beams. And the Diagonal Decorative Beams are simply decaying.

Hatch frame are randomly disappearing for no reason I can see.

Stairs held up by pillars don’t calculate stability correctly. The pillar itself will have a stability of 100, but the stair attached to it will only have a stability of 25.
If you upgrade/downgrade the pillar with any other type it sometimes re-registers the correct stability. At least, temporarily.

And I’m sure there are other failures in this “stability” patch that I didn’t catch. But this really REALLY should not have been implemented.

Pictures. You can see that things are still randomly decaying for no reason

Are you sure this patch was supposed to fix building stability? Because it seems to be having the opposite effect.

You didn’t really just implement a self-destruct and leave for the weekend, did you? Not even a rollback to previous patch before you go…?

/facepalm

2 Likes