Stargate inspiration

Are there stargate Fan here?
I really like the build on this game
Design bases, places to walk offering different moods
there is a lot of possibility
So I come to offer you my version to this epic Sf series
realize as usual in official server
some of you may have already noticed it

and you? have you ever tried this type of construction?

22 Likes

Holy crap, that is rather impressive.

8 Likes

thanks

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of Stargate, I only saw one movie a long time ago, but those builds are awesome! They certainly look out of this world

5 Likes

That is really great good job. Have never tried anything like that before.

5 Likes

Yes sir, I’ve done a Cheops build before. Definitely like what you did there, nice work.

3 Likes

Glorious. The movie is pretty good too, fairly revolutionary and controversial for its time.

I would build this on my server but it is PvP, and things like this usually get me nuked into ignominy.

:thinking: Are there any thralls who look like young James Spader and Kurt Russell?

2 Likes

I don’t no, I didn’t have time to look for all the characters but I came across rya’c during a trip to the volcano :rofl:

2 Likes

Beautiful :+1:t6:. How much I miss this rendering and blue waters :pensive:. Heads up, beautiful job m8.

2 Likes

Great buildings, well composed screenshots. It has to look great in a running game. :star_struck:
Add me to the Stargate fans. :raised_hand: I always build a pyramid somewhere - even a small one.

Speaking of Stargate, for a long time I wanted to propose that Funcom make a game in the world of Stargate!

What they did with Conan is great, they also started making Dune - they’re just not afraid to make games with a lot of story baggage. They have experience in it. :+1:

In fact, all Stargate games were either not finished, or were quickly abandoned. If someone could make a game in this universe, it would be Funcom only.

Now, however, it will not happen, because for some time everything will be confusing from the legal and licensing side - because the Stargate universe changes its owner. Maybe someday…

Looking at @GullTopp screenshots, they could even use the Conan models in the Stargate game.
Really good job! :heart: We are waiting for more :yum:

2 Likes

This was my Stargate inspired build

6 Likes

Just awesome m8, just awesome :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

@Tuffman cool to see this! I’m tired of cubism :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes