Steam Season Pass not granting Turan DLC

Game mode: Online Offical
Bug
Official:
North America

Hey all, not sure if I’ve missed something or if this is a proper bug, but I purchased the complete Conan Exiles pack from the steam store and got most of the dlc as appropriate.

However the package included the Year 2 Season Pass, which itself does show as granted on my library page and the steam store. The season pass did not grant me the treasures of Turan DLC in game or my library however, which I believe is part of the Y2 Season pass. I’m not clear what to do further, as looking at the steam store does show Treasures of Turan as ‘purchaseable’ so I don’t seem to have it. Thanks in Advance for any info.

1 Like

Hi, I’m suffering from the same fate as the OP. The “Treasures of Turan” DLC is not activated for me, while I bought the Complete edition earlier this week. This includes the Year 2 Season Pass. So the DLC should be activated, but it’s not.

Can someone from Funcom take a look at this please. Even if it’s not widespread it clearly is still an issue that needs attention.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, this may be an issue with Steam. Might I suggest you submit a trouble ticket in the Steam system?

I know it’s a pain, having to go through all those pages just to get to a place where a ticket can be generated, but Steam, once the ticket has been submitted, has been prompt and satisfied me. It was not always the answer I wanted, but at least it was an answer that worked.

Good luck !

jim

I am having the same issue. Sent steam a support ticket and they cookie cutter responded that I had received everything in the complete edition pack even though I specified the issue was with the season pass year 2 part of it not unlocking the treasures of turan dlc and have yet to respond when I replied to point that out.

With Steam, as with most game development companies, hell even Amazon, there is a first line of defense. Certain shape to the problem? Press this button. A few keywords? Press that button. The first response may even be a bot.

Persistence.

I noticed @Ignasi is not here today, no responses from him yet, so this may get his attention.

Regards

jim

Can you check if you can get to the Turan DLC in the steam store and download it separately?
That is very odd indeed.

In any case, we’ll take a look from our side and this are the first reports we see.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Hello there.

I am having the same issue and made a reddit post about it yesterday on r/ConanExiles with some more details. I can’t post links unfortunately, but the name of the post is

“[PC] Bought Year 2 Season Pass, didn’t get Treasures of Turan Pack.”

Hope this helps a little, have a nice day!

We’ll take a look. Thank you :slight_smile:

Tascha,
If its helps, I can go to the steam store for the Turan DLC specifically and it does appear, however its listed as ‘purchasable’ for 12.49 (CAD) rather than ‘install’ or any other options that might allow access. Just something available to buy. The ‘dlc’ page on the program properties in my steam library similar lists the season pass but not the dlc itself.

Thanks

Hey again guys!

Our Store Manager is looking into this and should have it resolved in a short while :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update Jens_Erik. Let us know if you need any other information. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.