Still can't place Improved Fish Traps in large well

Are you playing modded game? Some mods interfere with this recipe, for example Emberlight. It’s a known issue and Emberteam promised to correct it in their next update Soon™.

2 Likes

Completely and forever modless, at least here.

Regards

jim

Not sure how emberlight can affect the thrall output when I checked the actual file itself in dev kit but what ever when I log in I’ll check the various benches see if it there or not

Of course, you have this recipe so I see that you’re not using Emberlight :wink: But Dragoonduneman has no such recipes, and it can be because of using some mod.

1 Like

They found this out themselves and put it in their ToDo list.

4 Likes

So, @Ignasi, any update? Is this a feature or a bug?

@Ignasi pretty please, can we get some feedback? Oil has become quite the bottleneck.

Oil is ez, at least in exiled lands. I have a darfari witch doctor and one trip to the spider canyon for ichor supplies all my furnaces with oil for days. Darfari witch doctor is easy to get, just keep checking the summoning place if there is one at the altar.

Also, fishing in a well makes no sense.

But breeding fish in a fish pond does.

This is THE MAIN PROBLEM. We need some way to get oil on the Isle of Siptah without spending time near Fish Traps.

1 Like

Seeds?
15 seeds give 1 oil in fluid press. Any kind of seeds. At least on the Exiled land, but I don’t think that’s different on the Isle of Siptah.

We need 21 Layered Leather for 1 piece of epic heavy armor with T3 Armorer at the “economy” bench. It’s 105 oil for 1 piece or 1 575 seeds. I use fish, I use seeds. Thing which I hate most is that fish now decay in traps. If I could put bait and leave it till next day it would be OK, I’ve always done this: leave bait, come and gather fish. But now fish vanish in the water after max. 1 hour.

4 Likes

Just to do the math… that’s 7,875 seeds for a full set of armor. T4 alchemists are frikken unicorns on Siptah. Oil is a serious roadblock. With fish decaying so quickly, the games become more about babysitting them than anything else.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.