Still getting "Lost Online Connection" message and can't connect.b

Still getting “Lost Online Connection” message and can’t connect.
Still not wanting to deal with the issues, now that you have our money?

You closed my first post out of cowardice or laziness.

Game mode: n/a Happens trying to connect to any game mode.
Type of issue: Can’t connect. Getting message that reads “Lost Online Connection”
Server type: n/a Happens trying to connect to any game mode.
Region: US West

I hit Play Online, then the screen for the server list appears. But, before I can select a server, I receive a message that reads “Los Online Connection” [OK]
I click [OK] and am taken back to the main menu.
I repeat this several dozen times hoping something kicks in.
The only way I can play is getting an in-game invite from friends.

I’ve done every conceivable method of troubleshooting, including a clean reinstall of the game.

Conan: Exiles has been out long enough a simple connectivity issue should not be experienced. I have a really good Internet connection at home, and don’t experience any such issues elsewhere. My pings for other games never exceeds 50, not this is necessarily a ping issue.
The only way I can play is to have a friend who is already in-game invite me by the in-game friends list. If I have no friends on at the time I want to play, I have to wait. Which to me is crap.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Start Game.
Click “Play Online”.
Select any of the three modes.
“Lost Online Connection” received.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Connectivity issues after FLS update - Feedback thread