Still probably the best Keeper

1 Like

I have a few extra pixels lying around, if you’d like some.

2 Likes

I don’t even know who you are

Yeah send them over

Yooo! Long time no see Kemosabi! I hope you’re doing well! Good to see my favorite Advy is still kicking and still snarky as always! I keep peaking in to see if FC will ever come back to it’s senses and offer a more reasonable yearly subscription, but w/e lol. I don’t think the FC apologist realize that I’m not going to stand around inferno for weeks waiting for a team paying for the same subscription fee. Neither am I going to pester my own org into doing what I want to get what I want just because the lack of influx of population. The bar needs to be lowered to allow more in. Jmho. Until then I’ll be playing COD vault edition, Battlefield 2042 Ultimate edition, amongst other things since according to the apologist I’m too poor for the subscription. Anywho! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and happy New year! I still have the nano sol on ice and literally just put in alphas on the crat before the great freeze lol. Hopefully one of these days FC will realize they’re missing out on years of practical loyal subscription values and we’ll be able to do it up again grabbing up all the towers in PW. :grin: Take care brother!