Still waiting for a phone call

There is Shambala, and more recently the Fight Club. You can use the activity finder menu (ctrl+V) to queue for Shambala. However, it is usually dead, which is what the first part of my joke was about. Still, if you are interested, you can always stay in the queue while you are playing.

Also you don’t need to worry much about gear, the equal footing buff balances out a lot of the stats so having “top gear” isn’t needed. Also it isn’t ranked, so dying is no big deal, it doesn’t stick with you or anything.

1 Like

I would love to do raids, dungeons, etc. But have “finished” the game as is, but in the months that I actively played, had never once spoken to another player - in fact, except for the hub, very rarely see other players. I don’t know how to join a “cabal” and don’t even know how that works. Never been on a raid. Have queued, but nothing ever seems to come up.

I log in occasionally to send my 2 agents on missions - that’s it.

This is absolutely the least MMO I have played. Fun until it ended though.

There is zone limit of 15 players except for Agartha and city hubs. Considering that there are no global general or LFG chats you really feel alone out there. You can join custom chat Sanctuary (/chat join Sanctuary) and talk there. Cabal advertising are done mostly in EU evening. Just stay in Agartha and read general / lfg / sanctuary chats or look here on forum. To grind for endgame content or not it is entirely up to you. It will take months of very repetitive content to raise gear’s IP. If you don’t enjoy grind I would personally recommend to do dungeons and raid several times on e1 level or whatever your gear affords to see fights and cutscenes and to get lore. Depending on gear IP you can also solo story versions of dungeons and raid.

At least it was like this when I still bothered to log in in winter. I am not sure how many players are active right now.

I agree with Khoro.

And we had one recently in the forum flag a post - claiming the same thing Ceru just said, when questioned why they said it was to help clean up the forum, a mod came along and cleared all the posts asking about the initial flag - and left the flagged post intact!!
then closed the whole thread - so even when they say they are helping, all they are doing is helping get threads closed and the mod isn’t doing their job.

And the worse part is - i cant even say that coz its “moderated content”
But cant speak about it with a mod
And cant open up a “feed - back” ticket coz the page does not exist!

It’s like the film “Brazil”
(In case you want to know how bad it is - type the word “feed - back” with or without the dash in it - mine just said the word was not allowed.
go figure,.

4 Likes

no lol i meant as in typing it as a word in a reply - feedback

Seems it only becomes a word that isn’t allowed when you use quotations lol - how odd

2 Likes

It may also be a good time to have a look in your museum (assuming you don’t hate it with a passion :smiley:). I only started bothering to fill mine out once I had little else to do :slight_smile: I may not ever get it finished, but it’s helped point me towards activities with some kind of purpose!

Are the bonuses from the Museum all that substantial? i dont think iv’e stepped into mine except for an acheivement , the 10k kills kinda put me off bothering, soo boring…:sleeping:

Most are 1k now with the exception of a couple 5k but still a chore especially for those that finished the 10k in tsw. I’m only going off memory but I believe a fully finished museum accounts for roughly and increase of ~500dps perhaps more if museum procs can Crit but I can’t say for sure if they do or not.

1 Like

Ahh well look who has shot himself in the foot by not being in the know lol , but still would take alot of time to complete the musuem, way too late to start now for me i think :crazy_face:

Ahh i have to say that mini me looks pretty awesome, guess it’s just not meant to be for me Ceruleana , iv’e missed the boat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The individual wing bonus is unimpressive, but once you’ve got lots of wings, then it starts to mount up.

You can often fill out a fair bit just with stuff you’ve got already, then fill in a few gaps, and a few more etc

2 Likes

The one thing that keeps me from completing my museum (apart from forgetting that it even exists for most of the year) is that it requires you to go out of your way to farm kills that you wouldn’t otherwise get through normal gameplay.

1 Like

Once you’ve completed all the missions at least once, might as well replay particular missions for your daily challenges in order to also earn monster kills, yeah? That’s how I did it, slowly but surely, and my musuem is complete now. (Admittedly, I did drop about 700k MoF on the Blade/Battery to finish Orochi wing.)

I’d still consider that going out of my way to farm kills. Sure, I could rotate in a mission or two I wouldn’t normally re-run. But some mob types are very clearly underrepresented in progression content.

More tedious than difficult, really.

Welcome to The Grind.

When you’ve finished all the wings to the max, you have a 50,06% chance to do X amount of damage. X is based on your current amount of combat power, so the higher IP you have, the more damage you do.

I played TSW since launch and you basically just do a lot of waiting.

1 Like