Stuck in Walls after a strong lag spike

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: [Bug]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [EU #1042]

[Describe the bug here]

• The server got a severe lag spike between 18:30 and 18:40
  • Due to the Lag-Spike I was “teleported” in between a wall and two foundations
  • Now I cannot leave

Please reposition my character. I do not accept losing all my equipment in between walls and foundations or beeing forced to tear down this part of the base due to these ongoing performance instabilities.

Thank you very much for your support :slight_smile: -)
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

No. I had to remove my bracelet since I could not “escape” and would have died of thirst. Thankfully, my stuff was “teleported” back to somewhere near. Still pretty unpleasant. A few days back I was “defined” dead while running around since the lag spike teleported me far away down a cliff - but did not reflect this in my UI. On another day I was “teleported” into a mob of 5 Cimmerian Fighters and died since I could not dodge. These lag-spikes are pretty problematic to gameplay.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.