Stuck inside bridge structure

Game mode: [Online | pvp]
Problem: [Misc]
Region: [USA]

My friend and I took a short break from Conan a couple of months ago. We both, successfully, tried to find safe places to log out so we wouldn’t lose our stuff, the trouble is that the spot my friend logged out in has since been adjusted by the devs and he is now stuck inside a permanent structure that was added to the bridge he is on. The area he logged out in, at the time, was a small alcove inside of a large archway, now it seems they filled in the alcove and he is still inside. He can still log in and move around and he still has all his stuff but he can’t get out of the spot he is in. I can even hear him moving around when I stand near the newly added stonework. My question is, since this issue was through no fault of his own, can a dev teleport him to the desert so he doesn’t lose the stuff he worked so hard to earn? My fear is that he will quit the game as a result of losing everything he spent months of his time working for, and to be completely honest, I can’t blame him. If anyone has figured out a way to dislodge themselves from the permanent environment, without committing suicide, please post your solution. Otherwise, can a dev please post here or contact me as to what steps I/he can take to resolve the issue? Thanks for taking the time to read.

1 Like

Hey there @Fyrenfury

Welcome to our community.
We unfortunately cannot offer MMO-like moderation and administration in our servers. For the looks of it, it seems your friend logged out in our of the undermeshing locations that was patched out in the parity patch.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.