Stucking in Rhino MOBS

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]

[While fighting with Rhino’s, character are stucking in Rhino and cant move at all. it same bug with Camel’s.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

The rhino bug is fixed on TestLive. Notes are here. This will be fixed for live once we move it over. :slight_smile: Sorry about that! We’re working on a fix for camels as well.

1 Like

happy to hear that =)

Thanks for fast answer.

1 Like

I read through the patch notes, and didn’t see it, is the “Rhinos fly 50 meters away when killed” bug also fixed?

Little persistent, you could have used ctrl+f and found it. 3rd of tldr fixes.

I don’t think flying carcass is high priority atm. You should create a seperate post for it though (ik it’s been around for long)

Hey,

5 min ago killed Elephant boss and boss fly and disappear… its happening always with biggest mobs. But when its happen with bosses, its annoying =/

i tought its almost same bug. so ddnt want to open new topic for it.

Sticking in mobs and sending mobs flying is something completely different - or is that not what you mean?

Hi. I fight a Rhino 30mn ago and i was stuck in it. Since i killed it, i can’t do anything at home, can’t open door, crate, firecamp, craft station, elevator or anything and i can’t die ! I fight all mobs and never get damage… I can’t use ctrl+J or ctrl+K for debug… I suicide myself with jump from very high mountain… But now i don’t know what to do… Help please :slight_smile:

Try restarting the game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.