Suddenly I'm missing quests

Tasks disappear because number of tasks has been reduced from 45 (Member) to 30 Free to play…
now I’m a member again but I can’t access the quests.
the quest just disappeared when updating the quest. and there are at least 6 quests in (2) OLD TARANTIA and (4) WILD LANDS OF ZELATA that I would have liked to have done for the achievements. :cold_sweat: :exploding_head: :sob:
but now I can’t complete them and I can’t get them again… or delete them… is there a solution to specifically bring back these quests… if I have to… I like to solve these quests from the beginning. also everyone in OLD TARANTIA and WILD LANDS OF ZELATA.

if someone can say a solution… I would be very happy :woozy_face:

These quests are already in your quest book and you can’t do nothing with them, not even delete them?

1 Like

They are on the second list but only with a quest name… without a description…
not so like others normalway…
I can’t delete them there… and get them again (get them again) I can neither…
i still have the quest item in my inventory and can’t turn it in…

Die “zweite Liste”, also das Erfolgefenster in der Mitte, ist kein zweites Questjornal, sondern nur die Aufzählung der möglichen Erfolge, die dort bei Erledigung gezählt werden. Deswegen kannst du da auch nichts löschen.
Nur die Fenster rechts und links sind das Questjornal. Und aus diesem sind die Quests verschwunden, richtig? Und du hast versucht, sie bei den originalen Questgebern erneut anzunehmen?

1 Like

Ja genau desshalb kann ich die nicht löschen…
und Ja auf der ersten liste ist die Q nicht mer drin…
und Ja, weil es auf der mitleren Liste drin verankert ist… kann ich die nicht nochmal annehmen… oder Abgeben…
auch wenn ich den Questgegenstand aus dem Inventar entferne…
ich war auch schon öffters beim chronisten… in der hoffung da tut sich was… :sweat_smile:

Yes, that’s exactly why I can’t delete it…
and yes, the Q is no longer on the first list…
and Yes, because it’s anchored on the middle list… I can’t accept it again… or hand it in…
even if I remove the quest item from inventory…
I’ve also been to the chronicler several times… in the hope that he’ll also repair it… :sweat_smile:

Ja die erste liste sind die offenen Q (mit möglichkeit zu löschen) die Zweite liste sind die abgeschlossenen Q (nicht möglich zu löschen) und die dritte Liste sind die abklingzeiten der Gebite oder Quests die widerholbar sind (auch nicht möglich zu löschen)

Achso! Ich hatte übersehen, dass “Abgeschlossene Quests” offen ist. Ok das sieht sehr falsch aus. Da wird die nur ein GM ingame über /petition helfen können. Ich weiß, dass die abgeschlossene Quests wieder unabgeschlossen machen können - ob und wann aber einer antwortet, und ob der das dann auch kann, wird in Glücksspiel werden. Der einzige Tip, den ich habe, ist, falls du an einen geräts der meint er könne das nicht, es nochmal zu versuchen, bis einer antwortet, der kompetent genug ist, dir das zu lösen.
Und theoretisch hast du recht, dass der Chronist es zumindest aktualisieren müsste.
Weird. Hab ich so auch noch nicht gesehen^^.

1 Like

ich danke dir… das gibt mir schon Hoffnung :joy:
habe eben auch gedacht dass mir das schon vor 2 Jahren mal passiert ist aber bei einer unwichtigen Q… keine aus der Erungenschaftenliste… ab jetzt schaue ich gleich doppent… das mir die wichtigen Q nicht wieder verschwinden…
dann versuche ich mein Glück ingame

Danke dir für die Hilfe und Infos
Gut spiel und viel Glück

I think that’s what Kant just said but quick answer in english :stuck_out_tongue:

• quests that update while you have a quest overflow get bugged but can be restored by a gm. do a petition and … wait.
  • before advancing with any quest, delete some until you have 30 or less quests in the journal.
1 Like

Yes exactly… that’s my plan from now on… :sweat_smile:
and yes, that’s exactly what I suspected… that they are unfortunately screwed up…
I just wrote a tikket…
I couldn’t find a suitable place in /petition in the ingame support… :woozy_face:
that’s why I wrote a contacting technical support at /petition and explained my problem…
I hope that they are making good progress with solving problems and that my ticket will come soon…
:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:
if anyone else knows a solution… how to write to the GM’s better… i’m glad to know

Hast du auch schon den Chronisten versucht? Das hilft meist ungemein.

Did you try the Chronicler of Deeds? Mosty helps.

1 Like

ja… ich war beim chronisten… mehrmals… auch nach neustart… und danach auch vor und nach Questgegenstand löschen…
Leider kein erfolg…

meine Letzte zwei Hoffnungen sind…
wenn ich jemanden habe der die Quest löst und ich in gruppe dabei sein kann… und dann Questteilen versuchen… schritt für schritt… weill es ja meistens eine Quest-reie ist.
oder zweite Hoffnung eine baldige oder auch nicht baldige Hilfe von einem GM…

yes… I was with the chronicler… several times… even after a restart… and then also before and after deleting the quest item…
Unfortunately no success…

my last two hopes are…
if I have someone who solves the quest and I can be there in a group… and then try to share the quest… step by step… because it’s mostly a quest series.
or second hope for help from a GM soon or not soon…

If you are free-to-play it’ll take about two months for a reply, it premium a GM should reply within 2-3 weeks.

then I might be lucky… since I’m a member :four_leaf_clover:
fortunately my problem is not serious… I can still play…
but it’s definitely nice… if they don’t forget me :sweat_smile:
and i can complete my achievements…

I’m sure I’m not the only one with this problem…
wouldn’t be bad if the chronicler could fix something like that… :thinking:
then the GM would have time for more important things

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.