Suggestion: Add graphic option to remove or disable trees

Trees have to be one of the most irritating aspects of this game. There is a debug setting I presume is only available to devs.

“DebugRenderSetting_EnableTrees”

Could you add a player option to allow us to disable trees? theyre especially horrible in the call of jhebbal sag minigame pvp map. They get right in your dam face constantly!.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Why dont you Tick the option “remove foliage around character”? Problem solved. :sunglasses:

No bro that does not solve the problem.

It works… unless you play hox.

1 Like

Now that you mention that I don’t know if you’re joking or not but I never noticed how bad it was til I started playing hox…

Metamorphosis or avatar breaks the option, that’s why :frowning:

1 Like

Dam well there u go. @mussagana we have a problem here! Please add to the to do list if you would. Thanks!

Need a graphical setting to turn off the green and blue circles lol

blue and green heal circles? why would u want that

Because it is disturbing me during play. I don’t run as a healer, nor do I care much for being healed or watching if healing is done. At the very least it would be nice if I could turn it off for myself.

i would be in favour of removing…(or at least placing the text in your raid chat window)… all the chatty text that appears on screen when you engage a boss/encounter becomes active as he waffles on about your destruction with annoying text all over place…my 2 cents

You can disable damage numbers in interface options.