Suggestion + Question

I will just start with suggestion on siptah and exiles, maybe make it possible to see server IP that when that stupid HIGH ping bug hits the game, players can join officials by direct connect? Or where if its already done, where i can see server IP…

Next about siptah directly - i placed attributes as solo player, but now i am in clan, then i see i am too weak because i builded almost all to 1 perk, but others build like clan, also, playing longer i figured out, or remembered, that Reset perks/feats potions was learnable by werehyena near dungeon entrance of jebal sag, feat name is midnight alchiimist with bestial potion and natural learning, but how to reset attributes on siptah?? Actually this is urgently needed…

1 Like

Just use Yellow Lotus Potion. It resets both but it’s not a big problem in low levels I guess. I’ve found Yellow Lotus on the island, just look for it.

its bad for me because i learned already 3 new feats from whole map… and eldarium stuff disappear too…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.