Super Cat Just Keeps Growing

Using the ‘Emu Cat Variant’ mods and this is Loki.
Just started out as a normal sized cat and over the past months he’s now literally a GOD!!
I have absolutely no idea why he’s growing so big.

![20240501103453_1|690x388](upload://58t10hpQyhQnyEZg5AVWyip

qHMU.jpeg)

Uploading: 20240501210455_1.jpg…

16 Likes

Welp. We need mods on console already.

That is a big boy.

5 Likes

I hope for Crom’s sake, someone has a big ball of yarn handy… otherwise, random stuff gonna get swatted.

ninjago cat for Sale OFF 67%

8 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Wow that is really something else. :open_mouth: I have never seen this bug before. Not sure how @Zool feels about this one, but just on a personal note, I think it is really cool. Much like flying rhinos of the past. I don’t care how huge he is, Super Cat is still adorable, and bandits will think twice about rading your base now Zool. Now it is just a matter of ensuring this awesome fellow gets enough sustinance. I suggest either

cat food

Or

cat food2

5 Likes

Alas I have actually had to remove the mod as Super Cat is completely preventing me from using that side of the base.

I have unloaded the mod, played and tried reloading the mod but he’s still there.

I have unloaded and unsubscribed (from steam) the mod, played and reloaded the mod and he’s still there.

Does anyone know of a way of resetting the mod to a default/new install setting as my game is remembering the mod and it’s parameters when I remove then reactivate it.

Maybe a file I can edit or something?

Thx.

If anyone is interested this is the mod.

2 Likes

Even bigger than the last pic. His tail actually clipped through the terrain and building and stuck out the other side.
Gonna miss him but I’ll have my map room, treasure room and tavern back.

3 Likes

So… completely normal cat behavior. I’d just relocate any essential features from the cat’s personal space and rebuild elsewhere.

3 Likes

I agree. Castles can be rebuilt. A cat like that…that’s irreplaceable.

4 Likes

Uninstalling is heresy, prepare for the Catgod to return and push your base off the edge.

3 Likes

Break bond with that cat.
Potentially it could become so big it will prevent you from logging into the game without crashing to desktop.

Is this in Single Player or on your private server? If so, make sure to save a copy of the Mega-Cat Instance if you do decide to break bonds with him. That way you can visit him when you want. :slight_smile:

At this size, shouldn’t it also trigger the avatar summon music?

Not for the base game at all, but as a roving hazard not unlike the sandstorm, but damaging buildings rather than players, this could be fun…

How difficult would it be to programme Rockslide’s attack pattern into that?

3 Likes

Oh my lord XD

I’d be both terrified and awed; might just offer myself as a sacrifice.

2 Likes

This needs to be the next Avatar. A giant cat knocking buildings off of cliffs like they are stuff on a table.

4 Likes

It would certainly deal with some of the build clutter.

So after a week without Loki I decided to reactivate the mod…
And guess what…??

4 Likes

I love this cat. It doesn’t heart that my first cat was named Loki. :slight_smile:

Ok I need to know can you climb it and sit on its head.:thinking:

2 Likes

Working as intended. All cats think they’re gods. This one has simply managed to manifest that conviction.

3 Likes