Introducing SWL Deck Builder!
LINK: SWL Builder
Happy anniversary all bees! I hereby proudly present my SWL deck builder!
I wanted to make a small web application to try out a tech stack and since there isn’t a web builder like TSW Builder a builder seemed like a good choice.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know.
I hope you enjoy it and if you do, please tell!
I relied on two google sheets and therefor I want to thank the people behind the following sheets:
Thank you! You have done a great job and saved me so much time!
How to use
- Add abilities by clicking on them
- Rearrange abilities by dragging and dropping them inside the ability bars
- Remove abilities by dropping them outside of the ability bars
- Save builds by bookmarking or writing down URL
- Dragging and dropping abilities is a little bit wonky
- Tooltips can make scroll appear causing “jumps”
- Users (Sign up / Login, save builds)
- Better tagging
- Better build validator (only 2 weapons, 1 elite ability)