Using onboard Ryzen 3 graphics on this desktop PC. Game running just as well as on Windows.
Steps On A Clean Installation:
- Install Play On Linux
- Configure these libraries:
- Note: all other d3dcompiler and d3dx9 version’s did not work for some reason (the newer ones) but using these two worked like a charm.
- (In POL) Click “Configure” on the left menu.
- (First get the launcher from secretworldlegends.com)
- Under the menu in POL “Install Components” choose “dxfullsetup.”
- Finally, it should start downloading resources after you run the application you created.
- As of writing this I’m currently in Agartha with no lag or anything of the sort. Literally the same frame rates in windows which is hovering about 50fps.
PS: Also I used Software package in Xubuntu (like Ubuntu’s Software Centre) to install wine 3.0x if that helps anyone.