T3 Workstations

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Single-player)]

Type of issue: [Bug ]
Server type: [ PvE]
Region: private

My workstations on T1 and T2 work as they should.
But my T3 carpenter’s bench miss arrows nd bows, blacksmith bench T3 has only stunning javelins, all tools and abysmall weapons, weapons bougth via feats points and from dlcs are non-available. I need to use my T2 workstations.
Dunno how about armorer’s bench, cause I don’t own T3 one, but I geuss it’s similar. Any ideas?

Ive tried to reset feats with points, taking off my bracelet and turning off my mods, none worked, even checked filters.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. T3 workstations has incomplete recipes.
  2. T1 and T2 workstations work ok, except few recipes getting doubled.
  3. Taking mods off, checking filters, reseting attributes, taking off bracelet have no impact.
1 Like

Can you provide screenshots of what you see when you open the bench and one of your purchased feats that you expect to see in the bench?

If you can’t post a link you can break it e.g. imgur.com -> imgur .com

Have you tried picking up the bench and placing it down again? I have seen people reporting that this may resolve some issues.

I do see epic bows and arrows:

In T2 the recipes are doubled because you see both the epic versions and the lower tier ones:

Yeah, I will do it (I was thinking about it when I was making thread), but I’m nowhere near my pc.
So I will post it, after end of my watch.

Yes, I was placing it few times again, but it didn’t help.

I’ve heard people already reported it around 20 nov’, but I tought it’s fixed in last update around 6 Jan.

but it is not an issue for me as shown above, it works fine for many others as well so likely something specific to you.

As you can see:
Garnizonowe = garrisson
Ulepszone=upgraded (t2)

You cannot craft low tier weapons in T3 only epic (lvl 60). This is by design.

1 Like

Oh, so that’s on purpose?
Great, so where I can craft normal iron/steel weapons and non epic armors for halved cost after this “fabolous” update?

In the lower tier benches. It is not like it is expensive to craft low tier weapons/armors even on x1 rates. You get some cost reduction in the T2 bench.

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s very expensive, but I miss days when I had simple rules about crafting, and didn’t have to look for help on forum. I played year ago on PS4, had few months break, and when I bought full game with dlcs on my PC I’m hit in the face with something like this…

1 Like

T2 workstations give 25% cost reduction and 25% crafting speed increase. T3 workstations… vary. On wiki you can see exact values, but most give either -50% cost or 200% crafting speed (and no cost reduction).

Yeah, but only for epic items.

Welcome in the Club!

You should get used to it :frowning: