T4 female NPCs have the same body "feature"!

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Misc]
Server type: [Single-player/Co-op]
Region: [EU]

So in short for a while now all Tier 4 females I captured have the smallest khmm… “female body parts”. Dancers for example. Doesn’t matter how many times I find or spawn in a T4 dancer with admin panel they have the smallest breast size. Except the Cimmerian T4 from the lost tribe! And I noticed that a few other T4s females I found are like that (archers). I mean I don’t care too much of a body of a carpenter for example, but for dancers especially T4s, I like if they have something to stare at! (Like all of us who play this game! :smiley: )

Can this “little” problem be khmm… fixed to deliver “huge” happiness? :smiley:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Find or spawn in T4 females. Try dancers!
  2. You would see that all of them have the smallest size.
  3. Be a sad panda.
6 Likes

Sounds like your best option is to stay with tier 3 dancers, as maybe T4s need to have a smaller chest so they have better balance when dancing.

1 Like

Maybe they specialized in ballet. Most of them tend to be on the smaller, but more limber side. :grin:

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s related, but out of all my T4 henchmen, only one Relic Hunter Treasure Seeker seems equipped to go on a long journey for it, as it were. It seems like I should station him somewhere special.

It seems, from the devkit, that different races have different ‘ranges’ for their physical attributes, but within that range, each spawned thrall has RNG applied. So, for a given entertainer, say, the race specifies a base value then RNG takes over and can go + or - 20%. You may just be unlucky for your desired attribute, or your chosen thrall is of the wrong race to achieve your desired ‘size’.

For my money, the OP has found the most attractive T4 ent in game and I farm her regularly, Lianelle, replacing the T2 Lemurians who tend towards larger attributes.

At the least, I am pleased with the symmetry !

Happy hunting ?

Regards

jim

1 Like

Nope I tried all races. All T4s are small sized. Um… Lianelle is the one I talked about above. Only she is not affected by this. :smiley:

And I fully agree with you. Actually, Lianeele is affected by the RNG factor, she just started a bit bigger than most T4s. :wink:

Regards

jim

Edited for correct spelling.

It would be nice if there was a variety of body types. Granted, in this fictional universe, there’s not gonna be any fatties and everyone is gonna be in shape, but some variation would be nice. It’s obvious that there’s one female body type that they vary the height a little, the skin color, the boob size, the face, and the hair. But the torso and everything else is the same body on everyone. I get that the game is still relatively new out of early release and they have more pressing issues to deal with than adding more variety of body types, but it would be nice as a future to-do item…

I was just discussing this with someone the other day and our theory was top tier must all have burned off every bit of fat to achieve those levels. I get it, but it certainly isn’t everyone’s preference.

easy enough to just pick up some 2s and 3s. for variety, but with the thrall limiter patch coming, I think I’ll just have to make my thrall camp a little skinnier.

Or learn to brew beer. Hops contains stuff that makes them bigger, you know. :wink:

I’m heavily considering getting the devkit, and searching for the database that contains all the ranges for the body proportions. I know I’ve seen it before; It’s just basically a spreadsheet. Covers not just the size of stuff, like bewbs, but like skin and color tones, nose width and length, ear angles, all that stuff. I recall Kenxing, the guy that made the ‘Feminize’ mods, showed me how a couple of years ago through convo on steam. I just don’t remember much of it now :stuck_out_tongue:

I think after december, I’m gonna search out how to do that again. Outside of ‘sexing up’ the characters to my taste, lol, I’d also like to kinda get them to actually look like how I’ve grown up to view the different people of the Hyborian age being a fan of Conan and R. E. Howard’s work for so long. I find lots of the Zingaran people come out far too darkly, looking more african than italian (as I’ve always seen those people in the fiction) and quite a few of the Cimmerians are far too dark to my imagining of them.

Not to mention, like nearly every thrall that I scrutinize has an asiatic or african nose; Shorter length, stubbier, and wider… This just doesn’t make sense to me for say Nordheimir and Hyborians. Also some of them don’t even list the correct race when you dig in some. I’ve used IQoL to change up some of them after I broke them on the wheel, but that doesn’t really help all the way… The mod seems to still be bound by the initial entries in the spreadsheet. All of this, if I recall, was achieved with no real effort outside of typing a range of numbers… It seemed to take longer just to get the devkit downloaded and installed xD But I AM gonna wait for the December patch to hit, as I suspect that some changes to those tables will certainly occur.

Edit to add: Those of you on PC and not on a server that procludes the use of mods, Yes, the “Improved Quality of Life” mod allows you to directly edit thralls as well as your character after you’ve placed them in the world, so you can suit thier appearance to your taste. Notably, this works with station thralls, too. I use the EVERLOVIN CHIT outta it, lol. My Daya Leaddrinker is one hawt bish now xD

3 Likes

Yeah, all T4 dancers are crap. Even Lianeele, compared to many other dancers. The T3 dancers at the bar where Conan is have big boobs most of the time.

Female Cimmerian Berseker and female Relic hunters are the only exception, because RNG works there.

And ~1 year ago, you even got TOPLESS T4 working thralls. Watched @Wak4863 livestream at Saturday and many thralls looked different and many female would come topless.

1 Like

Honestly this is a small bug with large implications. I do feel that the T4 dancers in general founded the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. Lianelle is the one exception and she’s a bit of a handful.

I personally would like to see some silicon being distributed to the T4 dancers. I’ve got gold coins to help pay for it.

In all seriousness I collect T4 for variety and when it comes to dancer it just isn’t there. If you find one you have the body type that all of them have except the aforementioned lianelle.

As for named topless female artisans, they went away with the purge fix patch that made the purge NPC’s wear clothes so unless you have had them for a long time you wouldn’t even know they existed. At one point I started a free the nipple campaign but it didn’t get enough attention to have the changes reverted. So we have top only artisans now.

Good luck out there Exiles.

7 Likes

Devotees in the volcano have a good size. 6k hp and take about as much time to break as a t2. Not sure about damage numbers.

You are welcome.

Edit: I have Ionna and Imiu. I would like big bust dancers too.

1 Like

When they redid the thralls looks alot of the named thralls lost their previous bust even the ones that were already placed
One of mine went from a g cup to a saggy grannies b cup

Just get the IQoL mod.

1 Like

Can’t use mods on official servers

1 Like

He’s playing single-player…

But is this truly just a single players bug or a bug we all need fixed lol

1 Like

I had/have Imiu of Derketo from the EA era. And she had/has BIG ones. But thanks to some mysterious bug I lost the ownership for a lot of dancers last year including her! Now she is just bugged neutral decoration and the game doesn’t allow me to interact with her. :frowning: A slide in message say that “You are not allowed to touch this” or something like that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: