Take all / Loot all doesn’t take everything

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

When I’m hovering over my corpse, an NPC’s corpse, or a chest and use “F” or the “Take all” button, not everything in the corpse’s or chest’s inventory is transferred into my inventory. Usually one or two items remain in the target’s inventory. Less than ideal for snatching gear off your dead body while taking fire from unfriendly NPCs.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Die / kill an NPC / open a chest.
  2. Click “F” / “E” to open inventory and “Take all”.
  3. Note that almost everything in target inventory is transferred to your own.
  4. Open the target inventory and click on each individual item remaining to transfer into your inventory.
1 Like

This happened to me as well. Used ‘F’ key to loot all and it left behind a mace while looting my corpse.

1 Like

I kept leaving my boots behind!

This is also happening to me in chests inside my base. If I “Take All” out of the chest, my Epic Flawless Heavy armor and Stutter Wraps remain in the chest. Same thing when I’m about to log out and “Give All” to the chest (those same 5 items don’t go into or come out of the chest until I double-click on each individual item).

1 Like

Same here. Looks like it happens mostly with armor pieces?

We moved a bunch of stuff around our base today. As far as I can tell, every single piece of Exceptional or Flawless armor gave us trouble on take/give all mechanic. Lots of armor that was moved wasn’t Exceptional or Flawless and that stuff worked just fine. I’m guessing this has to do with those no longer being a make-able item in game.

Stutter wraps don’t show up in the new Improved Alchemist’s Bench for me, so I’m wondering if maybe those were removed as well? Although, I did just recently respec and haven’t added back all of the feats yet, so maybe I just don’t have that one and that’s why it’s not showing up.

See i’m not sure if this intended or not but…ok…can we make it loot all except weapons and armour. To get them you have to go into the inventory and then hit take all.

Since this bug occurs or feature…honestly the pvp outcomes have shifted in a positive way… no more nakes running around and F-hoovering their bodies or other peoples bodies. Now they have to stand still for a few secs (long enough for a sabre guarding nearby to swipe them).

Happens to me for potions, loot all from either body or chest leaves the potions behind.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.