Regular loot box bug

Online, Official, PVP.

Go to open a lootbox and the inventory is blank, not empty, blank. Close the box, reopen, and poof, the stuff appears in the inventory.

3 Likes

If you take all the items go into your inventory so they are there they just arenā€™t displaying, as noted requires reopening the box to have them actually show.

There are no items to ā€˜take allā€™ on, since itā€™s a lootbox. You have to open them to see whatā€™s inside (i.e. large chests around Sepermeru).

Open the box. Hit the Take All button on the box inventory screen or the whatever keybind you have it set to. The items not displaying will still move to your inventory. Might want to slow down and actually read what I wrote.

Thanks for the help but no need to be snippy. Just trying to help report a bug here.

Whether ā€˜take allā€™ is an option or not, itā€™s still a bug, which is why Iā€™m reporting it.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been getting this on almost every container I interact with as well, since the update. Hitting take all isnā€™t always an option since youā€™ll end up with a bunch of items and extra weight you donā€™t want. Whether youā€™re the take all type or not, itā€™s still a bug.

3 Likes

At what point did I say it wasnā€™t a bug? I was just adding more information to the post on the bug. Nothing more or less.

Edit: Just saw that you werenā€™t the OP, updated to reflect that.

I have a similar issue which I have reported as well. It seems that it doesnā€™t affect all players though. For some, it works perfectly fine and for others, like me, we have to re-open the loot chest to see what is inside or loot all. If ā€œloot allā€ is not available, then the chest is simply empty (on cooldown).

1 Like

I also have the same issue. I find it annoying, but until fixed Iā€™ll just exit the box and reenter. Takes less time than getting rid of unnecessary items.

Iā€™ve now also noticed a similar and related issue to inventories in general. Iā€™ll open up an alchemy station, for example, and recipes will be missing. Iā€™ll close and reopen and those previously missing recipes appear.

Iā€™ve also noticed if I open a chest or station that has a full inventory, sometimes it wonā€™t let me scroll down to see what else is there unless I close and reopen.

This is all on official server.

happens to me too, but I have mods that thought might have been causing it, so never reported. Glad to see others have the issue too, so it can get addressed. Close and reopen seems to work every time. Maybe 1 out of 20 will display contents the first time. Not been able to determine what makes some work and others fail.

Yes Iā€™ve noticed this as well and Iā€™ve started double opening everything. Even stuff that shows loot the first time often show a handful of additional items the second time.

I just posted with the exact same issue. Private server. I thought maybe it was a mod-related problem.

Same for me on unmodded server.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.