Tattoos for characters?

I was browsing through some of Ron Cobb’s concept art for Conan the Barbarian and came across some sketches of some characters adorned with full bodysuit tattoos. As someone that has a few tattoos myself, I thought it may make a nice alternative to war paint. Just a suggestion.

4 Likes

Always wanted this, the cosmetic warpaint should be permanent and only removed via soap like it used to, they should let us pick from all cosmetic warpaint at char creation, i mean seriously cosmetic warpaint hurts nothing it’s just a style, so char creator should have it

Was so salty when they messed with cosmetic warpaint durations, like it made no sense to add a restriction to cosmetic warpaint when it buffs nothing

I would love to have a God tattoo from the 1st choice I make when I start the character, in my right arm for example a tattoo of Crom that never fades, this would be awesome and it would show to others what religion I picked for first religion, really cool actually isn’t it?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.