Teleport stone disappearing when logging out in 24h even in maximum time

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6307 latin américa ( Latam )
Mods: No mods

Bug Description:

Sorry for my english I’m brazilian: Description of problems: Problem 01: teleport stone, and small water wells disappearing, even connected to the foundations of the main base, or built on top of these foundations of blocks, and even after being verified that they had the time maximum of decay. Problem 02: water wells do not show decay time using the repair hammer for this purpose. NOTE: after building the water well three times, always in different places, after the third time, the well stopped disappearing, the portals are still disappearing so far, I am currently building the third one, if it disappears again I will give up playing; because the material and time spent on the teleport stones ends up being stressful, I hope the conan team finds the problem, hugs to all.

Bug Reproduction:

Build the teleport and verify that it’s in the maximum decay time, log off in a day or at most two off-line, when returning the teleport disappears, always being the problem in a single teleport, the others are ok until the time. OBS: only the teleport disappears and not the blocks where it is.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you share with us your character and clan names?

Also, please share the coordinates to where the transportory stone was placed. If possible, also state the date when it was placed on the ground and when you noticed it was gone.

Feel free to reach out in private via a direct message if you prefer. We await your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.