Temperature protection bug

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE (Dedicated Server)]
Region: [Germany]

I always freeze to death in the cold regions. There is no way to move around. And that even with Vitality 30 and an epic Vanir-Fur armor. I can remember that I had no problems with that before in a local singleplayer game.

My temperature is -27° and less, my vitality is decreasing rapidly.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

my experience after patch is fully opposed before patch. Yesterday we stay and ice lake at side of ice bridge and i was going geared with full heavy armor encumbrance. specific for heat. with vitality at 30 my life doesn’t down never… before patch samt area and same situation i was death sure!

Seems to me to be the exact opposite of what’s kinda random. Yesterday evening I had problems with the mentioned equipment in the cold - strangely enough there are completely different temperature values naked or in the standard vanir fur armor.

Today I have at Sepermeru -8° and less in the Aquil. Infantry armor medium epic but not naked or in the same normal armor.

Something is wrong.

Since you are reporting this with exact numbers, this leads me to the impression that you are using mods. All vanilla armors were updated this patch in regards to their temperature resistances. What you observe may be a mere mod conflict. Test it without mods and report, if you still have any issues.

1 Like

Yes without mods I don’t really like to play but the whole thing has too little incentive in SP. But maybe I will find out the mod that causes this. On the other hand, a game with mod possibilities shouldn’t at least be able to protect the base values against this ?

It depends what the mod modifies and whether it is supported or not. Suggest to load half the mods and see if the issue is solved. If so, load the 2nd half of the mods and check if you have a problem. If so, then the problematic mod is in that group. Furthermore, it matters in what order you load the mods. The last in the list being the last applied to the item, if more than one apply changes.

Loading it group wisely and limiting them more and more is a good hint.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.