Basic Info:
Platform: Xbox Series S
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Vamlyn

Bug Description:
T4 armorer Zoara the Marshes unlocked recipe is unlocks Master Armor Patch Kit not the Legendary. Recipe is identical to the recipe learned through knowledge points. Bug happens in all Tinkerer’s benches the thrall is placed. Tempersmiths give access to Legendary weapon repair kits with no issue.

Bug Reproduction:
Tamed T4 Temperwright. Placed in Tinkerer’s bench.

2 Likes

This is also happening on the Steam version of the game.

2 Likes

Well I guess I’m glad it’s not just happening to me. But I also wouldn’t wish this feeling on anyone. After hours of grinding for both a tempersmith and a temperwright, I’m beyond frustrated!

1 Like

Same issue here, pc/steam, using Ap the Dressmaker and Ternis Burnbritches

2 Likes

Disappointing, but glad we have not spent too long grinding to find a T4 Armoursmith, much easier to farm bosses in the unnamed city :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

That’s no good… glad I haven’t found one yet or I’d be pissed.

1 Like

This one is happening to everyone I know, as well. Here’s yet another broken aspect of 3.0 that they have yet to address. They DO have people playing these things before release, right? Then they go ahead & release it broken anyway.

4 Likes

This

1 Like

Wish they would patch this asap.

This was broken on TL, then a patch was released on TL that was meant to fix it. It failed. So I made about 100 pre 3.0 launch on the server I main on just in case. Wish i’d listened to my intuition and made hundreds on all the servers I play on as well

Yeah yeah, ppl will say go farm bosses, but it’s besides the point. Plus they always drop more weapon repair kits for me anyways.

1 Like

I don’t know…the fact that master repair is going into that slot and I found one of my temperwrights have the ability but I think that is a purge thrall…soooo maybe we are moving back to purge thralls are needed.