Temperwright Thrall Tier 4 / Legendary Armor Patch Kit crafting not working

Hello there Exiles. This is my first Post in this Community, I hope for some feedback or reply.

Since the new Update 3.0 Age of Sorcery arrived something weird happened to my Temperwright Thrall.
The Thrall Fia it is, of the Lemurian Faction, I used to craft with her the Legendary Armor Patch Kit’s before, but that is not possible anymore.

On my 2nd Tinker Bench i placed Ulfric the Accursed
and he is still able to craft the Legendary Weapon Patch Kit.

Fine I know, he is a Purge Thrall, and Fia is not.

My Question: Did the Update change the Legendary Armor Patch Kit to be crafted only by Purge T4 Temperwright Armorers or is it just a bug?
Thanks and wish you a nice day.

2 Likes

Having the same issue - PC pve-c official server, tested it with all my temperwrights, they all now make master armor patch kit.

1 Like

Hi There,

I can also confirm this Thread.

Tested on Dedicated Private server including single player game to be sure.

• Tested (and spawned) also all Possible listed Temperwrights, none of them are able to craft any legendary kit.

cheers

2 Likes

Hello @Vana thank you so much for testing it out! I was also checking on the Wiki who the Purge Temperwrights are, but this seems broken for all of the Temperwright Armorer Thralls. :confused:

Hope they will fix this soon :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for testing @Mikx85 hope the fix is coming soon. :frowning:

Wow~ never thought of crafting a legendary patch kit, big investment after all. Always farmed it in Unnamed city.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.