I am using this thread to report any bugs/issues that I encounter on testlive.
I may add new bugs that I find to this buglist. If you have questions regarding a bug report, please ask me.
- Mitra Avatar description is wrong in the character creation screen (currently is “Twin-faced goddess”)
- Breasts from females behave weird in first person when moving sidewards and forwards
- Escape key still broken
- You can’t escape out of the game whilst in character creation
- You can see the vulcano from the start (not sure if intended)
- Dead bodies behave weird in Singleplayer (animation bugs)
- Placing the last object of a stack will also perform an attack, if attack stance is currently active
- Getting burned on top of Mek-kamoses Spire will result in being bugged. You can only wait until you die again.
- Skeletons attack the giant snake inside the Citadel of the Triumvirate
- Player list does not show correct Steam ID
- NPC camps and resources only respawn after a server restart
- Harvested stones/trees/ores “reappear” after some time, but remain invisible
- Workbenches disappear when placed on ceilings
- You can still peek into closed chests with the quick loot menu
- If you mine a pillar at the brimstone lake, it destroys at the first hit, but you can still keep mining it
- Derketo’s kiss is not working (god tools in general)
- After reconnecting, the journey steps reset and you can not complete them again
- Dancers in the Sepermeru tavern don’t heal corruption
- Sandstorms can hurt you in some areas of the Skittering Cavern (this might apply to other caves/dungeons as well)
- Tool upgrade kits reduce the tool’s durability by 25% (not sure if intended)
- Sometimes, when resources are respawned by the Server they do not get recognized by the Client, so you can get stuck at invisible rocks or trees.
- Lusttaker shouldn’t be crafted at the blacksmith bench, because it requires Manifestation of Zeal
- Braga (Cimmerian village) appears 2 times on the map (old and new location)
- Bedroll map markers disappear from time to time (after reconnect/server restart)