Testlive CTD both in sp and official servers

I can’t seem to load my testlive save nor can I log into a server. It crashes to desktop every time I try. I thought maybe it was because of my mod, I only have one, fashionist, but removing the mod didn’t stop the crashes. I’m not sure what to do at this point.
For that matter I couldn’t even log into these forums until someone linked them in discord for me.

Edit: I tried verifying game files but no change. I’m still getting a ctd when attempting to load.

Edit 2: This is the error message I’m getting:

I could really use some help with this if anybody has a solution.

Serialization error usually is related to mods. Enter your mods folder and delete any mod pak or modlist.txt you find there.

\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles - Testlive Client\ConanSandbox\Mods

Upload your client log with the crash somewhere and share it so that we can take a look what is going on. The error itself does not really give much information.

Thank you but I had already done so as you can see in my op. Altho I didn’t mention removing the txt but I did do that as well.

Edit: Well that’s odd. The txt file keeps reappearing after I delete it.

so upload the client log and share a link to it then so that we can take a look

Well the txt file keeps reappearing after I delete it. I thought maybe that was because I had moved them out of selected mods but not removed the entirely, so I unsubscribed to them but the txt file still keeps reappearing.

Is it empty though?

Ah, ok, yes it is. I’ll try and see if it starts.

Yay! It started! Thank you. Strange that I can’t simply move the mods out of selected mods, that I have to unsubscribe them as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.