Testlive Patch (19.05.2020) - UI addition for mod loading order

TestLive Servers will be updated along the day.

These are unofficial patch notes. Feel free to use this thread for feedback.

Hey all,

Along with the console hotfixes, Funcom released a small TestLive patch today. What is in this patch, you might be asking.

UI changes

• You can now select your mod loading order directly from the launcher. You can pull from your mod directory, or from the Steam Workshop.

This feature will be introduced in Live in an upcoming patch. You can give it a go on TestLive right now.

KNOWN ISSUES

Due to something with the way the launcher is set up in the depot, the launcher is skipped upon launching. Developers are working to resolve the issue.

2 Likes

Just for the record, steam downloaded a TestLive patch for me but I don’t have any launcher, the folder is not where it used to be last time we tested it either. Verifying TestLive files didn’t find anything.

EDIT: Uninstalled TestLive and deleted any left over folders. After fresh download and install from scratch, still no launcher folder/exe.

2 Likes

Same here. If I choose the Launcher from the popup, I get:

2 Likes

Same error as Broc and same process/experience as Narelle.

I can get into testlive single-player bypassing the launcher.

Regards

jim

2 Likes

New patch is out!

@Narelle @Broc @Jim1 is this still an issue with the new patch?

2 Likes

It is for me, yes.

4 Likes

I did not see any changes to the launcher with this patch neither, so I can see that being the case.

2 Likes

Ignasis says they’re aware of the issue and working on resolving it.

2 Likes

It is still an issue for me, full patch downloaded but still no launcher folder and still an error.

3 Likes

Yes, it still is an issue, receiving the following error message:

I also determined there were no files named FuncomLauncher.exe within the path *Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles - Testlive Client*, and agree that @Ignasi is aware of it.

Regards

jim

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.