We’re releasing a small patch today on Testlive, containing the critical fixes released last week. This will be released live for both the Steam and Microsoft Store builds ensure parity between these versions.
Thank you for your ongoing support, stay safe!
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur when loading large mod lists.
- Fixed an issue where mods with custom maps were not working as expected.
- Microsoft Store-specific:
- Fixed a connection issue with the Funcom Live Services that occurred while having the setting “You can share outside of XBOX” set to “Block”.
- Fixed a number of issues that would cause text and voice chat features to not respect voice communication settings.