Testlive Patch 2.4.5 (09.06.2021) Bugfixes

Greetings, Exiles.

We’re releasing a small patch today on Testlive, containing the critical fixes released last week. This will be released live for both the Steam and Microsoft Store builds ensure parity between these versions.

Thank you for your ongoing support, stay safe!

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

notes
performance

• Fixed a client crash that would occur when loading large mod lists.

general

• Fixed an issue where mods with custom maps were not working as expected.
  • Microsoft Store-specific:
    • Fixed a connection issue with the Funcom Live Services that occurred while having the setting “You can share outside of XBOX” set to “Block”.
    • Fixed a number of issues that would cause text and voice chat features to not respect voice communication settings.
4 Likes

so i go into game 3 mins irt crashes then will not even start crashes on loading screen does tis fix that problom im on pc by the way

Is there going to be a fix to bosses not spawning in the vaults? Very frustrating to fight your way through the dungeon, to find no boss, and not be able to open the last door to get the sigil. I have to go back the way I came to leave through the entrance

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.