Greetings Exiles! We got a small testlive update for you today. Mainly being your character will no longer wake up in a cold sweat thinking they’re late for school. You graduated 14 years ago, silly barbarian. Anyway, here are the notes:
- [Exploit] Altered combat system to make the “4th hit exploit” no longer apply the effects of a 4th hit. This means that if players still have ways to get into the broken state that allowed the exploit, it will no longer provide any advantage over playing normally. If anything, intentionally breaking your state to try to take advantage of the 4th hit exploit should now provide less damage than attacking normally.
- Fixed a bug with emotes that allowed the emote state to be desynced between server and client.
- Fixed a bug with emotes that would make it do a “flicker” before playing the emote when playing as a remote client. The emote should play more smoothly now.
- Our QA team has so far uncovered one additional way of performing a “4th hit exploit”, but it is very limited and difficult to use in PvP. This will be resolved before this goes Live.
- There are still ways to get the stamina glitch in this build.