Testlive Patch (26.09.2019) - The Wine Cellar Dungeon, inventory optimizations and more!

I’m getting serious lag for the first time since Early Access. I started a new play through (single player). Nothing built and was still getting serious slow FPS issues (single digit) and then it would clear up and a few minutes later it would lag really bad again. Cause unknown.

Update: I shut down everything and restarted my computer. No change; same problem. Items are not rendering like they used to. I could travel a little from my base, but the further I got, the more lag that increased. Furthermore, I could run to a point where no animals or NPCs would spawn (empty world of grass, trees, and rocks). If I stopped the game would eventually “catch up”. But when I started to move again, the same problem occurred. And no, this is normal run speed (no admin cheats).

2nd Update: Something is definitely wrong with the optimization of this newest test patch. Just went back to live at my current playthrough (single player) – no problems. I could run until I ran out of stamina, refill and keep going without any rendering or lag issues.

3rd Update: @Alex02 Turns out the ELI mod (full version) is causing the issue; its having some trouble in singleplayer mode. The Testlive patch without mods runs just fine. And most mods are working with it.

See: [Mod] Exiled land improved
On Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1456186728

1 Like