TestLive Patch Notes (03.07.2018)

I would like to know also

Yeah Jubei they had to use probably a different resource code for each of the named thralls when they remade them… It’s how it all works sadly every object has a resource code… Fixing stuff can suck. Hope you get your stuff back quickly.

what does that roll do lol

More damage of course, even better if there is an animation of the character being grabbed and rolled and bone crack sound effect, if grabbed on leg then cripple, if grabbed on hand then cannot attack for 3 seconds.

nice why do people compare ark to Conan I stop playing ark cause of ddos the delvs missed up that game so much game been out for more then fews yrs and still buggy lol

That’s right, Conan is more like “Hello Kitty” atm with nothing attacking you :rofl:

1 Like

And I wonder why you even mention Ark even though I took sarco from Ark for an example simply because real example of croc doing that to living things would be too graphic for some people. That sarco death roll is like a sideflip and not a roll though. If CE can do it proper with its croc that would be great.

I want this death roll because it’s kinda like a signature move of a croc, it’s a croc-fu :smiley:

No game is bug free, it just depends on how much you can tolerate it

It’d be more epic if when being rolled we can counter it like the person being grabbed by his hand on Youtube.

1 Like

There was a legendary video site that used to show war footage and other real-world situations. It’s haunting to this day how efficient a crocodile can be in this move, regardless of the animal in his grasp. :=X

We should get a petition going for this move.

When I began CE in April 2017, I couldn’t cross noob river on my server due to pockets of instant death. That was a terrible bug, and it almost broke me, but I came back. I even told myself it was the mechanics of a crocodile killing me – and to this day – I travel the same route to avoid the kill-holes. It’s all a matter of how much you love the game. Bugs are part of life. :sunny:

2 Likes

I wish people would stop comparing this game with ark lol ark is way worse then this game lol for sure

Did you even read the feedback before deciding to go live? How could this be, you knew about all the things people complained about before releasing it!?..

1 Like

Yet there 4 times as many people playing Ark ? They must be doing something right.
(I’ve never played it)

85% of them are dupers and ddos lol that’s why I stop playing with all that lag that’s why I left

Good morning Devs and Conan Exiles fans!!!

I hope everyone is healthy and doing well. If we could Devs, I’m going to talk with you on the current 500+ patch, with the current fixes… I’m glad we are addressing the issues on many things, and levels with the game, keep that up, with the current patch let’s focus on patching the most needed 3 issues at a time…

On a personal level, your team is working hard, and when you have too much on your plate it will cause mistakes, you have a good base now on the current game, as of now… I would like to see your team focus on certain items and problems, not a whole bunch at once. Work on the quality, not the quantity right now… Focus on the bigger issues in the game take notes here on the forums please, and pick key problems and have your team work on those… With smaller patch updates… slow and steady wins the race, don’t rush.

Focus on 3 big items… items that the team feels they are mentioned the most on the forum… Stabilize the current patch you have guys, listen to your fans. Slow and steady forward, balance, beauty and blend, give your team time with family and friends… and focus on patching key issues, not quantity, but quality…

With that said as I have talked about cornerstones before… The big issues in the game I’m seeing is the Thrall combat, reaction time, and overall abilities, ect… I can only give suggestions, but crafting a good Thrall system is important, I suggest a progression system, and level system similar to our own, and also, reaction to combat, or lack of combat. There hitboxes, and the overall hitboxes of the enemy based on the weapons, implement that route system you have talked about. Clean the Thrall Combat System!!!

Another suggestion, allowing players to choose the way there Thralls fight is important, defence, defend this area, fight only at range, aggressive to hostile targets in range of? As I said it will be important to make it so Thralls have a progression system, level, and are more controllable. As they stay alive and see combat similarly to the character they gain experience and levels, therefore, allowing better survivability to pvp players and the purge… balance it out. Try hard to clean it up before you start implementing the dual wield system, and different combat mechanics and elements…

Also continue working the building system, and when you can game performance, bug fixes, and exploits… leave it to your smaller team… and fix fewer of these items in small updates at once, focus on the mechanics, that it’s a very important aspect of your game and cleaning that up should be a main goal… (As I said before breath life into your thralls. Ask yourself realistically how would this thrall fight, he’s tier 1, and level whatever, he’s not as skilled but he’s this level, how does he fight? This thrall is tier 4 and high level, he should be a bad ass at fighting. Why is that thrall just standing there and not fighting? Why didn’t this thrall pull out her weapon? Realistically how would a human react to this?.. Reactions really need to be worked, a enemy shouldn’t be able to hit me before my team is on it. Especially if I’m right in front of there faces, bring them to life, have a plan.)

Have a smaller team working on bugs. Small things that can be worked… and your larger experienced team working the combat and thrall system. Smaller updates guys… Stabilize what you have. Then please focus all of your time on our thralls and combat system, essentially our AI. And a smaller team focusing on why I cannot get that same dye color on the metal stygion leg item the same color as the the dyes I’m provided, yellow dye is not really yellow. Why won’t this stupid fence foundation attach to this regular foundation? Why is that mispelled? Why did that shellback look at me funny? MOST IMPORTANT!! for your smaller experienced team, why is this crashing, or why is this not working on the server?.. Quality not quantity. Slow and steady forward. Balance, Beauty, Blend. Enjoy.

3 Likes

\ Relevant thread: Issues Status - PC

I am happy to see the thrall falling through tiles issue has been corrected, at least in @Tascha’s notes. Can anyone confirm this?

So I am leaving another server because of griefing. We destroyed the walls that were blocking the obelisk by Sepermeru with the understanding that they couldn’t build, apparently rebuilding is still possible. So now I get to go find a server with open teleports, because you make rules unenforceable rules about not griefing but don’t take steps to prevent it in the beginning. What exactly did you do with this patch to help stop griefing? I’m confused on what the hell you accomplished.

Are you looking for a testlive build server or stable?

Some good points made, many of which have been said.

For future posts, please try and put some line breaks into it mate, it makes it much easier to read.

Best intentions assured.

4 Likes

Added some breaks sorry about that guys got busy these past few weeks was actually trying to edit that post alot didn’t even think about the breaks.

5 Likes

also I want to make mention Devs the Wall Palisades they need to be fixed they are next to impossible to place.