Testlive Update 2.4 (06.04.2021) New Lands, Zath, Character Transfer and more! Oh my!

@anonimo, from what Dennis said today on the developer stream, it looks like you will be able to transfer everything in your inventory. So if you have followers in your inventory (i.e. you haven’t placed them), then you can transfer those too. For the moment, they’re thinking of imposing a cooldown of 1 day for PVE(-C) and 1 week for PVP. Lastly, bear in mind that none of that is yet final, it’s all subject to change.

1 Like

Update: April 21, 2021

This has been disabled on the TestLive Branch and will not be present in the 2.4 Launch. We’ve made the tough decision to shelve this feature due to major last-minute issues cropping up during testing. We hope to revisit this feature in the future. Sorry, Exiles.

13 Likes

Much better to have it properly tested and polished :slight_smile: :+1: :heart:

5 Likes

congrats. Now everybody knows how to crash the server :face_with_head_bandage:
Until the 2.4 update hits live, we are screwed.

I have only tested a Dalinsia Snowhunter with a 2 handed greatsword and 2 RHTS (sword and orb) for the thrall fix so far. Dalinsia did combo attacks with the greatsword but the RHTS are still not using much in the way of combos. 2 attacks at most for the sword wielder and 1attack for the orb thrower.

Don’t be sorry, i think it’s the best decision at moment. Better than push it over with lot issue and problems afterward.

2 Likes

it’s related to the character transfer feature. if you have uploaded a character from a server you can download it in the character creation screen

1 Like

No Rush, get it done. When it is ready we are all happy, more then anger about Crashing the Server :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, do you already know when the update will be live?

On stream they said they are aiming for today/tomorrow.

Shakes metal bars let me in let me in!

Whens it out? :wink:

Not yet.

Okay, thanks!

It is out:

3 Likes

OK well, time to see if the Horse nerf ruins the game for me. (PVE)

Is transfer working? I get Export TokenFailed message

Hello, do map-rooms require clan access for them now? My server is freaking out lol

1 Like

Currently Known Issues

• The Character Server Transfer feature is still W.I.P. and actively worked on and not fully implemented in this initial build. Once we’re closer to its release we will release an announcement with all the details about it and its usage.
2 Likes

Can you tell me where to get slaves for a new religion? in the lands of the exiles

Sorry, I haven’t gone back to playing it yet. I’ve downloaded the update yesterday, but I was busy with other stuff.