This is a work in progress build and as such, neither of the changes and implementations found in it are final. Neither is the patchnotes document, which will be updated, corrected and completed over the Testlive period to better reflect the work in progress nature of this build.
Greetings, Exiles of the Testlive lands!
We’re releasing early on Testlive patch 2.4.4, which will be the Siptah launch patch scheduled for next week.
In it we’re including a thorough beauty pass for Isle of Siptah, in particular for the new areas introduced in 2.4 to have them all shiny and ready for the launch out of early access. This patch will have a shorter time in Testlive as it is not an update. We wanted to ensure over the weekend its stability ahead of its launch early next week.
If you give it a try, please let us know of any issues you may encounter!
Thank you once again for your continued support, and see you next week as we ship Isle of Siptah out of Early Access!
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING MODS
Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed. For the purposes of testing, we recommend not using any mods when playing on Testlive.
- Adjusted existing and new systems to ensure compatibility with the Windows Store, including mod support and cross-play between Windows PC Gamepass and Steam versions of the game.
- Fixed a number of PC specific crashes.
- Fixed a number of crashes across all platforms.
- Added a significant number of optimizations mainly geared towards consoles but all platforms will benefit from these changes.
- Fixed a number of issues in regards to co-op (listen server) gameplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause performance to drop when activating one of the three Grey ones pools. Well well well.
- Reduced number of spam entries in the log in regards to the building system.
- Being teleported out of a vault should no longer result in a crash or falling through the mesh.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the anti-undermesh system to trigger false positives at Scuttler’s Shortcut.
- Further refined the anti-undermesh detection on Siptah. This setting is still not enabled for Siptah Official servers.
- You can now block clan invites.
- Fixed an issue where Paved Stone Walkways could not be placed.
- It is no longer possible to place multiple doors into the same door frame.
- The Parchments feat learned from the Voidforge should now appear under the Library of Esoteric Knowledge as intended.
- Arrows should no longer pass through a knocked down enemy.
- Spiders spawned from the Globe of Yezud should no longer attack their owners. They’re nasty enough as they are.
- Children of Gullah should not drop skeleton keys, making some videos instantly obsolete. Sorry!
- Fixed Invader carpenter specializations so they are consistent with the other profession thralls.
- Followers should no longer fall through the terrain and die a mysterious death.
- Followers should no longer fall through the terrain after teleporting.
- Fixed an issue that would cause follower distance settings to reset on server restart.
- The bearer NPC in Sepermeru should no longer attack players on sight.
- Fixed an issue where difficulty settings where not applied correctly in Single-Player/Co-Op modes.
- Grey One Bow and Grey One 2h Axe feat teachers are back from their vacations and are now where they should be.
- Silent Legion heavy boots should now tint correctly.
- Fixed visual imperfection with many legwear pieces poking through footwear. They should now tuck correctly, in time for the summer.
- Fixed an issue where loot would not be visible upon first opening a chest or container.
- Rescued thralls should now respect the thrall cap limit if enabled.
- Male Character equipped with any variation of Slaveforged Ceremonial Bracers had texture gaps on the elbows area. This has now been fixed.
- Primitive Skirt now behaves naturally when equipped on a female character in combat stance.
- Fixed a number of other minor cosmetic issues with other sets and equipment.
- Fixed an issue where a certain hairstyle would stretch out while using a Healing Wrap.
- Fixed an issue where a banner was not visible for the player.
- Under the hood fixes and improvements for the server transfer feature. We are still working on this feature and will announce its launch once it is ready for prime time.
- Final touches and improvements for the Twitch Drops feature.
- New lands in Siptah have received a new polishing pass, addressing withstanding cosmetic defects, missing collisions and bodies of water and other similar issues. Time to explore, Exiles!
- Similar to above, tweaked a number of LOD issues with Siptah’s environment and terrain.
- The grass from the Isle of Dawn should now render a bit further away from the player.
- It is no longer possible to climb onto the braziers in the Fractured Citadel.
- Branches, Wood and Stone should now be able to be picked up at the Northeastern beach in Siptah’s new lands.
- Fixed a mysterious interactable spot in Mounds of the Dead that provided nothing but false expectations. Until now.
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain settings to not respect “Restore Defaults”.
- Setting the volume slider to 0 should now completely mute the sounds.
- Fixed a number of missing localization for certain prompts.
- Fixed a number of localization issues. #lespellcheckereur
- Added Twitch integration to the main menu UI.
- Feats of the Harpy Armory and Iron Short Sword should no longer have the same icon.
- Fixed an issue where the game would present players with a warning about their thralls being deleted once they reached the soft cap on thralls. Thralls are not deleted until the hard cap is reached. The feedback should now properly be displayed when the hard cap is exceeded instead.
- Fixed a number of UI issues when playing with a controller.
We heard your input regarding the inconvenience with having to switch back and forth between the main game and our TestLive servers. To make it easier for you and because we really value your testing and feedback, we added a separate product for the TestLive server on Steam.
If you own Conan Exiles on Steam, you should now see a separate Product called “Conan Exiles - Testlive Client” in your library which gives you the option to install an additional instance of the game specifically for the TestLive servers. Please be aware that this will prompt you for a full additional installation.
We are aware that not everyone wants install or has space for two full installations. For those of you who don’t want to play through the additional TestLive Client, you can still access the TestLive servers through our old method.