Testlive Update (26.11.2020) - Update 2.2: Bug fixing, stamina and shield overhauls!

As many say out there, there are changes that greatly affect the people of PvE/PvE-C, you must also think about that community, which have another approach when playing…
I am in favor of many changes and nerfs, although they are negative, but frankly, the nerf of the godbreakers boots or the nemedian helmet, I see it unnecessary.
There is a lot of the community that plays on private servers (and although they are not official, they are people who also buy the game and also buy its DLC). Those people, play with Mods that have weapons / tools with a disproportionate cost and that thanks to that type of Karmic equipment, can be “maintained”. I’m not asking you to take mods into consideration when applying changes, but a bit of consistency and take into account other approaches when you want to tweak something that has a big impact.

As many say out there, although it seems silly, so many nerfs at one time, can affect the “comfort” of the players and end up getting tired or looking for another alternative. Remove that way of repairing, that thralls now lose durability in their stuff, nerf in other items such as the Yog touch, that cannot be turned when you are overloaded (many use it to work at home full weight as they have said, no everyone plays PvP), among other things, it will be a hard hit on the patch.
If we also add that it surely comes with errors like all the previous ones, we can not play a couple of days (and those of private servers, perhaps several days to wait for compatibility with mods), it will affect a lot.
On the other hand, errors that report that they are very annoying and that tire people, like this:

It turns out to have “B” priority over the “A-D” system.

You should rethink certain priorities and changes.

2 Likes