Testlive US3 PVE needs restart badly

Funcom, please restart the test servers. Especially PVE US3. Mobs are skipping all over the place. Attack a gazelle and then it teleports away. NPC’s are teleporting to you and sometimes even hitting you when no where near you. stamina is draining faster than normal as well. Just not good. Why do the testlive servers only restart when there is an update, but live servers restart daily.

1 Like

Heya thanks for the report. We’ll see about getting those restarted. I’ve let the devs know!

Thank you!

In the past they have purposely not restarted test servers for various testing reasons. So may be another point in doing that here, but I’m speculating.

2 Likes

Can you ask them to look at Testlive_US3_PVE again? It is no responding. No one can login to this server.

Is there any reason why Testlive_US3_PVE is being ignored? it was reported as not working 4 days ago and still no response. I know it is just testlive, but still would be nice if someone from Funcom would acknowledge it and fix it. Would be nice if the report server function also worked on the testlive servers, or if Funcom would be more responsive to testlive server issues. Would like to login and refresh my base there so I have something to test with when the next patch hits testlive.
I can login to Testlive_US2_PVE-Conflict just fine as well as Testlive_EU3_PVE. so why is Testlive_US3_PVE not working or being ignored?

Hey, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to make you feel like you’re ignored. I told the appropriate dev about it the day you posted. If it’s happening again now, I’ll tell them and clarify this is the second time.

thanks. Yes it happened again but this time no one can login to it. Someone else also reported it in another thread a few days ago.

The server was just kicked for a restart so it should be back up shortly. Thanks so much for your patience!!

Thank you. I can confirm it is working again and letting me login.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.