The 3 jewelry sets in Debaucheries of Derketeo needs to have the same pieces!

Might not be the correct place for this post, but it is kinda sort of a suggestion/request

Basicly i don’t get why the “bejewelled” “gold” “silver” jewelry set all do not have the same 5 pieces.
Bejewelled has pieces for head, torso, arms, legs, feet ! while the other 2 have 5 pieces but they are for
head, head, head, arms, feet ! Thats 3 pieces for head and none for torso and legs !
Could this plz be redone ?

I agree, if the silver set were the same pieces as the gold set, we could make the Red Sonja chainmail bikini ! But I’m not sure, is it a mod? If so, best place to request it would be the steam page of that mod.

1 Like

The jewelry set is just that. Jewelry. Bejeweled is a newer outfit from the debauchery dlc. I believe the jewelry has been around all along
I agree that some changes would be nice. :grinning:

1 Like

@sestus2009 All the jewelry items were added in the debaucheries DLC.

@Buri You can dye the bejeweled set with gray / light gray dye to give it a silver look to it. Looks really similar to what Red Ssobja is wearing in my opinion.

oh … if the jewelry is from earlier(i must have missed it somehow) that explains it, i still think it should have torso and leg pieces that would match tho… but i guess using dancers outfit pieces and colour them will solve it in worst case.
My source saying these jewelry pieces was from Derketo DLC is Official Exiles wiki btw: https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Debaucheries_of_Derketo
Clearly lists Bejewelled, gol and silver jewelry as part of the DLC there …

@lattis Hello there was some confusion on my part. The jewelry that has been in game along is the items made in the mold,s ankle t bracelet circlet and earrings. Had to go into my game to screw my head on straight. To see my mistake now I’m going to make a bunch for the girls at camp

2 Likes

They should at least add chest and “legs” piece for the silver set. Those give strength and would be the best combination. No defence but amazing damage… and look!

2 Likes

I always fix jewelry for my female dancers, since we don’t have classic hats… :joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

I would like to see a set of Copper Jewellery and also Copper coins added into the game. I also support the idea of Silver Bejewelled ‘armor’.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.