The best trhall

6 Likes

I had to make an account just to “like” this post. So true. And the narration is awesome!

3 Likes

If I didn’t have an account I would’ve made one too - lol - love it!! hahaha

2 Likes

broken game

Hey there,

Please don’t bash developers. This is against the community guidelines:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

See also: [PS4] Conan Exiles Bug Report Guidelines

you were very low in reporting a true message. at no time did the boss criticize the developers. pore. he should have criticized, I believe that criticism is constructive when it is true, if the game has flaws, they are the fault of the developers and they cannot be immune to criticism. I hope that they evaluate soon and release the boss to make new posts, he is an honest player and does not live here on the forum just to be denouncing the players who show the flaws, players like you who flag posts unjustly should be punished.

1 Like

Hey there,

If you have any issues with moderation, please send them a DM.

Click @Cattibria’s name or picture and then :email: Send Message. New members may have to read and post a few messages before they can do so; this is to prevent spam.

Please note, forum moderators are volunteers, not Funcom employees.

VocĂȘ sinalizou a postagem e ela foi ocultada e a sua nĂŁo? VocĂȘ estĂĄ comendo o cu de algum moderador? Foi assim que ganhou a medalhinha de Asura? Seu ignĂłbil mental, eu nĂŁo tinha reclamado dos moderados porĂ©m agora estou a fazer isso. VocĂȘ e esses moderadores de merda comedores de merda precisam todos se foderam 
espero que a funcom caba falĂȘncia, desejo que esse jogo de merda se acabe pela ausĂȘncia de suporte e por ter um fĂłrum de comedores de merda, vocĂȘs sĂŁo todos uns filhos de mulheres arregaçadas que o marido pagou para poder comer. Aqui no Brasil chamamos vocĂȘs de jogadores Nutella e vai ser um prazer encontrar vocĂȘs no jogo sĂł para fuder com as ideias de vocĂȘs, vamos invadir e foder todos os servidores oficiais. Por mais regras que vocĂȘs imponham, por mais correçÔes que vocĂȘs façam, a guerra jĂĄ foi declarada e iremos destruir esse jogo, faremos os jogadores desistirem desse jogo atĂ© nĂŁo sobrar mais nada para vocĂȘs brincarem, aĂ­ entĂŁo vocĂȘs vĂŁo ter tempo para brincar em servidores privados com seus filhos e com suas putas. Ok?

hey child. do you have any solution to the problem? or are you just wanting to win another medal on the forum? because your comment was useless for this post. I don’t know why your post is still visible? are you friends with any moderators? or are you another one of the moderator’s fakes accounts? oh yes, are you Catibria? or are you Melcom? so this is the scheme? you enter here with fakes accounts to give an opinion on the issues without showing that it is you, as well as you also have access to a large part of the complaints and then use these game faults to send them to yourself and then reward your fakes accounts? after all, if you are not an employee and do not receive wages, some bonus you need to receive. Is not it? so that’s it folks. the forum is just a blog where we have children reading our posts. congratulations funcom for allowing this forum to exist and making the conan experience less pleasant. want to ban me from the forum? do it. because until today it was useless for me. and it will remain useless for this game.