The Cat-Anna Chronicles - A Graphic Novel by HolloPoint

This is the start of the Cat-Anna Chronicles, set in 2071 and related to the SWL story ( as far as my imagination can stretch it! :slight_smile: )

Link to the first Novel “The Return to Outpost 94”:

Link to the Second Novel “A Helluva Point”:

I will set up a PDF for each chapter and this one soon. This will be a long-ish project.

I’ve revamped the chapters, lol. The text boxes were not right, a throw back to the last novels and I added a few things. I think this will be a better format for the rest. Anything text wise on Black causes eye strain so hopefully this is a bit less gairish, lol.

Edit: Nov 2020 -

I’m begining the process of fixing this novel a bit. Revising all the chat boxes and information boxes. I’ve completed up to chapter 9. I’ll revise 9, 10 and 11 shortly then hopefully finish things.

The PDF listed at the end of chapter 8 will be updated asap.

2 Likes

“The Cat-Anna Chronicles Chapter 01”:

4 Likes

“The Cat-Anna Chronicles Chapter 02”:

2 Likes

“The Cat-Anna Chronicles Chapter 03”:

1 Like

“The Cat-Anna Chronicles Chapter 04”:

1 Like

“The Cat-Anna Chronicles Chapter 05”:

2 Likes

“The Cat-Anna Chronicles Chapter 06”:

1 Like

“The Cat-Anna Chronicles Chapter 07”:

1 Like

“The Cat-Anna Chronicles Chapter 08”:

1 Like

It’s been a while but, I THINK I’m ready to continue. I was not sure of the format, panel layout and so on. Imposter Syndrome had raised it’s ugly head :slight_smile:

Edit: The PDF has been updated… so I’ve deleted this link to the old version. You’ll find the new link after chapter 09 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for putting it in a PDF, gave me an excuse to re-read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers, Broc… I should start again, with a leeetle more consideration for each chapter … sooon. As I said, I can always revamp once the story is more or less done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you’re wondering what is going on with this one, I’m updating a bit and will get to completing soon. Chapters 09, 10, 11 and 12 will be back up soonish after a bit of a revamp/rewrite. Then I’ll push on to the finish.

2 Likes

“The Cat-Anna Chronicles Chapter 09”:

2 Likes

The link for the revised PDF, Chapters 01 to 08 is: