The coma Thrall will always follow me

game mode: Combat Test Live US3 PVE and Single player
Server Type: PvE
The coma Thrall will always follow me,Block me from being killed by other NPCs.

1 Like

Maybe that’s an abbreviation for those “sleep walking” thralls that don’t do anything but shamble along behind you? :rofl:

1 Like

unconscious’s thrall runs around

1 Like

It’s unconscious. This should be a bug, there was no such problem before.

Hi @xuqingxin, do you mean that thralls that you knock unconscious are still able to chase you or move about?

In which area did this happen and with which thrall?

How frequently has the issue occurred?

1 Like

Yes, just like no unconscious Lying on the ground, chasing you, move, Leave and go back, it will happen.
Almost all areas. I’ve been to Sinner’s Refuge, The Summoning Place, Sepermeru, etc.

1 Like

I can confirm that thralls who have been knocked out do not stay at the place how they used to. Sometimes they move erraticly (but still in lying pose). If you release a captured thrall from the bindings, it can happen that it follows your movement like it was still bound.
This happened on Combat TestLive server, several locations.

1 Like

Now that you mention it, I’ve never seen they move, but the old bug if a knocked down thrall is left alone he will become invincible, until server reset is still around.

what is this link that you are posting in all topics @Fixi

1 Like

Unconscious thrall lying on the ground moving bug video

1 Like

The problem persists after the update

Oh wow funny how you can push him instead of just pulling.

This issue wasn’t addressed in the last patch, it will be addressed in a future one.

1 Like

Combat Test Live US3 PVE The Purge time is EST 18: 00-22: 00 or PST?

It’s EDT/EST.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.