The Darkest Hour PVE-C

It’s PVE-C.

Gods are allowed.

Harvest is set at 1.5
Resource spawn speed 2.0
Crafting Time 2.0
Instant Thrall Conversion
Crafting Cost 0.90

We’re open to negotiations for settings and mods!

I have also been contemplating a voice acting mod for awhile now.
I have some ideas burning in my head.

Mods:

Pippi - User & Server Management - v2.2.3
Less Building Placement Restrictions
Fashionist v3.0.2 (1.0 and DLC compatible)
Less Building Placement Restrictions - Overlaps Edition
SnowstormEx
The Age of Calamitous
Exiled_lands_improved
Beast Masters - Mounts
Glass Constructions and more…
Unlock Plus (with Pickup) v1.3.4 (1.0 compatible)
High Stack And Low Encumbrance
Pickup+
CharEditLite

A marketplace is being set up.

1 Like

Bump

Hey folks just wanting to know if you all would like to check out our new server.
We’re pretty bored. Would love to have fun with you all. :slight_smile:

Bump

We would love to game with you all. We’re open to ideas for our server.

Bump. Comon folks! :slight_smile:

Hi, just wanted to give a tip, have a look at the mod list of the successful servers since I think it’s one of the first things people look at when looking for a server to join. In my experience, Multigun’s kerozard is a plus, as well as thrall wars, a great mod constantly updated and bettered. Have fun!

Ps: probelm is, if we had all mods we liked, the list would be so long that the game would take too long to load!

Alright then, what mods do you think I need to add so I can become successful?

Oh, I don’t know, there are so many it’s hard to chose. Best thing is look at the modlist of those successful servers that go with the server style you too like best. In my experience players (referring to rp people) look for good decoration mods, also a few that add more variety to armors (something people value to differentiate from others), also Multigun’s mod since it extends the gameplay way beyond 60 giving more incentives to stay past then, and fashionist (not too rp friendly). I am lately a lot in a server with one of the best and most leveled list of mods I’ve come across, Chains of Hyboria, probably the best compromise between not 100 mods, but enough options and variety to be appealing.

Of course, this is personal opinion, in the end, depends what kind of server you’re setting up. I am a mature player and sometimes enjoy some mature action and situations, so maybe some mods are too frisky for others. It’s a bit of a choice for each, we all have different tastes afterall!. I hope this helped.

do you accept black listed players

Black listed?

Thanks. We are always looking to have Moderators on our server. Everyone are welcomed to give us ideas. Come join us on Discord! Help us improve this server!

Bump. Come join us everyone!