The Idea of a new Construction & Building

Greetings Funcom

I found alot of fun here on Conan exiles by constructiong alot of nice and awesome buildings. This game has awesome possebilitys for building impressive and realy good looking Buildings. So i had a idea for you Funcom:

How about you implement a new art of Biulding and construction design?

I Tough on a new one, by the name SILVER STARSTEEL.
My Ideea would be a siverish Frame, with some Kind of astral blue Glas insiede. Also there could be given ways for moonyellow symbols insiede the Glas, so it would look more phantasyvull.

Maybe you can give this post a tought.

With friendly regards
-Your Turialon-

Need to tie it into the lore somehow. Either the books, movies, the comics or even the cartoon. I would love a star metal build set which could include most of what you describe but I think the problem is that there aren’t any star metal buildings in the lore (unless there is in the cartoon and I missed it).

1 Like

@darthphysicist , If I am not mistaken lemurian mod has something like the op asks. I can’t remember well however, it was a presentation that @Wak4863 did long ago, but is still remember this mod, beyond dreams m8, beyond dreams.

very good idea, personally I was thinking about obsidian which will add a new attraction for its research and its craft
this respects the framework of the game on the resources, obsidian, stellar mettal, khari, see even ice
I imagined buildings in pure ice that could not be built in cold areas under penalty of melting in the sun or seeing their appearance change
maybe it was already studying
sulfur with osdienne should provide a good working basis for a very nice rendering
As The khari ingot could be able to give new interesting element on the Turanian construction

@TotenMeister , On the lemurian mod if I am not mistaken you are using obsidian.

@TotenMeister , I remember it was fantastic, I have seen it once on a presentation of @Wak4863 on YouTube . The details were awesome. I wish I could give you more information my dear friend. I don’t even know if this mod still exists. I am a console player so I can only watch these things on YouTube videos and dream.

1 Like

I believe this is the mod @stelagel is referring to:

From what I can see, it was last updated in May, so I can’t guarantee it’s still working or supported, but it may not have needed updates since then as the improved systems behind the scene seem to mean that a lot of mods don’t need updating quite as often. As far as I recall, I don’t think anything glows, but still very cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is working, I’m using it, the only two materials I’m using: this lemurian stuff, and glass stuff, they work really well with each other.

@stelagel the building pieces indeed use obsidian, and a new material: limestone to make blocks in a special furnace, which uses brimstone as a fuel. And then you use those blocks to create shaped blocks, THEN you can use them to craft building pieces. It has obsidian in it, but you can’t see in the building pieces themselves (sadly, because I want nice obsidian buildings, jsut like in the volcano!). I guess it is only for coloring to make dark blocks. There are white ones too, they look extremely nice with gold in them, but they use another new material instead of obsidian: quarzite.

Edit: MARBLE! Not blocks, but marbles. :grin:

2 Likes

If I remember correctly you were fixing stronger weapons and armor pieces, even buffs with the artifacts of the story game. This was a fantastic reason to pve the dungeons all the time. I was really impressed by the ideas of this moderator. If my dear @rolee9309 and @DanQuixote you have a way can you please send my admire to this person. No matter I cannot play his mod that doesn’t mean that I cannot admire him-her.
Thank you.

2 Likes