The New Dungeon in testlive allows entry one time, then am un able to get back in from either steam account,

New Dungeon in testlive allows entry one time, then am un able to get back in from either steam account.

I think there is a cooldown to this dungeon, I died in there to a freeze and the 1 million hp dragon killed me, so I called back my corpse, rushed to the dungeon, but it wouldn’t let me ignite the teleport again.
I waited around and tried a few more times, and suddenly I got the message that my follower was killed by a Blood moon beast :frowning:

1 Like

Does it actually kick you out if you die? If so, that’s really strange and needs to be addressed asap! There’s no reason you should have to risk losing your stuff because you can’t get back in for a while. I can’t imagine every person that’s going to do it will have completed their sorcery up to summon corpse.

Sorry it was me remembering it wrong, I didn’t lose my stuff :slight_smile:
You actually don’t lose your stuff when dying in that dungeon, you do respawn at your bed but with all your belongings intact sort of like if you die within a battlestandard flag, however you cannot return to the dungeon to continue because of a cooldown(says destination is currently unstable) and if you have a follower in there they will likely die like mine did :slight_smile:

1 Like

At the very least, this should be addressed. If no one is present, damage shouldn’t be taken and your thrall eventually returns. I remember leaving a thrall in the water dungeon and they returned. This should be maintained across the board, especially if you’re unable to return. Also, it should start you at the dungeon beginning if you die. They want it to be challenging, not punishing for dying one time.

1 Like

I’m not really sure why they have made it like it is with this dungeon, it is without a doubt very challenging, I like that, but it is also not impossible, I finished it just recently, I went there playing on official test server, I also did bring a follower after trying to solo it a couple of times(maybe light armor isn’t the best choice there).
The biggest problem trying to solo it is that it throws so many enemies at you constantly which makes it hard to find time to heal, also the sorcerers in there are quite deadly and hard to kill, but if you manage to kill them their helpers will die with them in each round giving you some time to prepare for the next round, but yes it is quite risky to bring a follower in there and quite hard to finish without someone to take some heat of you once in a while - It sure is fun and challenging though :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.