[DEC. 14th, 4:20PM CET] Our QA Team has found the cause resulting on this issue and we will be working on a fix. For the time being, for those affected we have found a temporary workaround until this issue is finally patched:
- Delete the settings file from the saved data for Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. Select (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage] > [Delete]
- Set the PlayStation4 system language to English. Select (Settings) > [Language] > [System Language]
- Boot Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden and Start a New Game.
- Create a new save file (by going to the options menu, Save Game).
- Exit the game and close the application.
- Switch back your PlayStation4 system to your preferred language and load the Save file normally.
the numbers on the screen don’t appear after the last update on ps4 , it shown as question mark, I delete the game and install it again and still don’t appear