The numbers don't appear after the last update [UPDATE: TEMPORARY WORKAROUND]

[DEC. 14th, 4:20PM CET] Our QA Team has found the cause resulting on this issue and we will be working on a fix. For the time being, for those affected we have found a temporary workaround until this issue is finally patched:

1. Delete the settings file from the saved data for Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. Select (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage] > [Delete]
  2. Set the PlayStation4 system language to English. Select (Settings) > [Language] > [System Language]
  3. Boot Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden and Start a New Game.
  4. Create a new save file (by going to the options menu, Save Game).
  5. Exit the game and close the application.
  6. Switch back your PlayStation4 system to your preferred language and load the Save file normally.

the numbers on the screen don’t appear after the last update on ps4 , it shown as question mark, I delete the game and install it again and still don’t appear

Which numbers, and where? The % shot numbers, the enemy level, health, etc.?

Is it possible to take a screenshot and post it?

i cant post it because i am a new user , the number of scaps , medkit …etc , almost all the numbers in the game

Are you playing in English or in another language (and if so, which one)?

English , if u can text me in twitter ( a_gh011 ) I will show you the picture

Also I’m facing the same issue here since 2 days. I waited the update to solve the problem but it doesn’t.

Any number in the game shown as ???

My weapon parts, medkits, save data dates even when trying to hit an enemy I can not see the percentage of aim as it is only ??? ( 3 question marks ) also the enemies hp and lvl all numbers are missing.

I deleted the game and installed again but nothing change.
I’m playing on PS4.

Try to solve this as we can not play blind.

I hope you solve this asap

Does the same thing happen if you start a new game, or is this just loading a save?

Thanks!
/Mark

no don’t appear even when I start a new game

Thanks

when i play in new id there will be no problems , when I close the games and start it again the problem appear

Still waiting for the solution from you …

Hey there,

Would it be possible for you experiencing this issue to provide us with some info? In particular we would like to know what PS4 model you’re playing Mutant Year Zero on. (OG, Slim or Pro). Also, it would be helpful to know which language you have set your dashboard to. And last but not least, if you could provide the exact steps you’re following to trigger this issue, that would be fantastic (eg. start the game from dashboard, New game, Hard difficulty and so on).
I will be contacting some of you who have posted in this thread asking for a save file that shows this problem, but if anyone else wants to step in and help us solve this issue, please feel free to send me a private message with a link to such file.
Thank you all for your feedback and patience!

Cheers.

Our QA Team has found the cause resulting on this issue and we will be working on a fix. For the time being, for those affected we have found a temporary workaround until this issue is finally patched:

1. Delete the settings file from the saved data for Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. Select (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage] > [Delete]
  2. Set the PlayStation4 system language to English. Select (Settings) > [Language] > [System Language]
  3. Boot Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden and Start a New Game.
  4. Create a new save file (by going to the options menu, Save Game).
  5. Exit the game and close the application.
  6. Switch back your PlayStation4 system to your preferred language and load the Save file normally.

Thanks everything is ok once I deleted the save setting.

1 Like

IF i bought the game in epic games launcher? what do i do?