The ~=> Say Something Nice About A Funcom Employee <=~ Thread

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, man this photo is prizeles, @Barnes looks like the man that his wife dress him up just for this photo. Omg Barnes I feel you m8 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

3 Likes

I put him in thoughtful pose so he would quit shaking his boodie for the shot. Gave him some cooked pork havok and malice and let him slaughter a few cimmarans in that outfit he might have made level one.

2 Likes

If we speak about @Barnes dude, it must be at least 3 semi naked beauties around him and let him express him self free, I prefer Aquilonian dance for him, or war dance when he is alone or around man and when he is alone he practices his dance skills in Hyborian, the rest is for ladies :wink:. If you want to let him stand choose the skilled trick of derketo dlc with the 3 balls, he is a skilled showman after all.

3 Likes

I swear this thread was about FC staff at one point in time.

4 Likes

It is, it’ll get back there eventually. It’s a casual thread and doesn’t need strict adherence to the overall topic.

While we’re on the topic of the topic I’d like to show some appreciation to @Umborls and if he’s under direction to tackle the ToS issues then whoever directed him too! It’s hard doing the give & take shuffle through a minefield of strong opinions and even with my complaints and stuff, it goes without saying (although maybe it needs to be said sometimes) that his efforts are very appreciated!

4 Likes

3 Likes

The fallout of a bromance affair? :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.