The update that never comes

And after 6 or 7 days we still have no news of whether or not we are going to have an update on consoles. I think that they have simply pushed us and they are giving us long to be able to continue selling console games but that it will never be updated …

1 Like

As someone that was critical over the lapse of the deadline, I can say I wouldn’t say a freaking word about anything considering how people roasted the company for failing to meet deadline…I don’t care about it words, give me results or a status update on a new eta
…words that are outside of this are irrelevant.

And to top it off pc is getting another update 2.4, so I say us console player’s are definitely left to the wind

2 Likes

@Ignasi
@Hugo
@Dana
why don’t you tell us anything we need informations

3 Likes

Sony normally publishes updates on tuesday or thursday so I really hope to see something tomorrow. But if not I’m really losing the last bit of hope in this game and the developers

Hey bros, they been giving us small updates on Instagram. They sayd ‘‘The patch is coming’’ and ‘‘Its almost there’’.

The way i see this, now that PC got 2.4 on Testlive with all the good stuff, 2.3 should arrive Soon™
All we can do is wait. But i believe its very very close :slight_smile:

Keep your heads busy and dont Spam so much about the same thing. This sucks but it is what it is.

Good luck out there exiles o/

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

We’ve just posted a new message regarding the console situation. You can find more details here

As always, thank you for your patience and understanding.

3 Likes

April 14 and they still do not know anything … what a shame at the end 1 month more … Nothing maybe for Christmas … or early 2022 we get the update. But they will have us waiting with the thing at the end of the month, at the end of the month, and so on until 1 more year passes … Anyway, good morning everyone

4 Likes

I’m getting really tired of this, honestly, I’ll wait until the 21st if the update is not out yet, I’ll go to the new game that will be released on consoles (I will not name it out of respect) and many will come with me.

3 Likes

Hi,

I really hope that the update solve the problem that its not possible to login to the official servers. I was playing on 3052… Since 4 month there is no way to login… So I start to play on an other server… Few weeks after hard work from zero again there is the same problem. I read that happened to many other servers too.
I am sure that I will buy the next dlc that comes with this update but at the moment I am waiting for the second realase of the main game. Or the ending of the endless loading screen…
@community can you give me some info’s about that? Is the a fix for this issue in these update? Thx in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greetings,

We updated the main thread regarding this matter yesterday, you can check it here:

However, we still don’t have anything new to share. As soon as we hear back from the platform holder we will post on the above-mentioned thread.

1 Like

Hey there!

While we wait for the certification we are preparing the patch notes to answer most of those questions and it will be published along with the update once it’s ready as usual. But, while in certification some aspects can change and the answers wouldn’t make sense after the release.

We understand the frustration still, let’s keep the posts organized. Any new information will be posted on that main thread. The best we can do right now is pointing interested users there. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.