They will port the game from UNREAL 4 to UNREAL 5?

I want to play Conan also in 3 years. Please enhance the graphic for Xbox Series X.

UE5,
How interesting.

I look at this thread, and I see such innocence, such naive hopefulness and talk of the bright possibilities of the future.

I don’t know whether to be encouraged by the optimism (even with the delusions around devwork, regardless of what Epic Games says it isn’t going to be a ‘flip a switch and voila’ upgrade), or to feel pity like I’m watching Neville Chamberlain give his Munich Agreement speech.

1 Like

I’ve been an avid fan of Kerbal Space Program for years, and when they upgraded the game at one point from Unity 4 to Unity 5 it was a massive undertaking, requiring virtually rewriting a large portion of the code. If Unreal 4 to 5 is anything like that, I would much rather the CE team focus on improving the game, and maybe consider how to upgrade to 5 when they start production on the Dune game. But for the Dune game, not for CE.

on ps4 isnt imposible engine 5 its overhiting in old engine and its not balanced good connan is broken game on ps4 but on pc is ok i heard

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.